Futakuchi Onna

A long time ago, there lived a man. He married a woman, who held a dark secret; that which he never knew.

One day, the man went out to farm the fields.

"I will be back at noon!" He says to his wife.

The woman only nods, and heads back inside the house.

When it was noon, the man came back, only to notice that the storage room's door was left open.

When he walked inside, he noticed that the rice's amount was smaller than this morning.

"Hmm, that's odd." The man said to himself, walking out of the shed.

The next day...

"I'll be going now!" The man said to his wife as he heads out to the fields.

When he came back, the storage shed was also left open, which made the man more curios in what was happening. He didn't dare ask about it to his wife, who almost never spoke.

The next day:

"I'll be heading out now!" He says to his wife. His wife nods and gets back inside.

This time, the man didn't go to the fields. He stayed outside the house, hoping to see what was really happening.

Then, he saw his wife enter the storage shed, and exit it while bringing a loadful of rice with her.

"What is she doing?" The man mumbled.

Then, the man's wife cooked all of the rice she got and made them into rice balls.

After that, the man's wife, then, took of the hair pin that was keeping her hair in a bun.

Just then, the man's wife's head turned into a big mouth with razor sharp teeth!

The man was terrified, only to make his wife notice him.

The man's wife was just as terrified, and shocked to see that she was found out.

The man's wife then chased him out of the house, only to result into running into the nearby forest.

When the man's wife was already near to catching him, the man begged to a statue of another yokai, "Help me! I'm going to die at this rate!"

"Hide behind me." The statue replied. The man did so.

After that, the man's wife stayed at the gate of their house, she couldn't go in because the man had put up protective charms around the house.

However, she stayed there, looking at him. The man was still afraid, but he still loved her.

Thank you for reading! This is my first story, and I really appreciate you reading this! Thanks again! I hope I can publish more in the future.
P.s. I'm sorry for my bad japanese grammar :p
-Lizbeth-HimeChan

This has been edited, and I have finally remembered the real name of the story😂 I apologize for the mistakes.
Edited-(2018/02/18)