1.

It was late.
They were sitting at the beach, watching the stars and just enjoying each other's company while they could. She had her head on his shoulder, his hand was around her hip, pulling her just a little bit closer than they already were.
It was too late, he suddenly realized. He completely lost track of time. Like always when he's with her, he thought.
"Hey.. we should go.." he said, while playing with her hair.
"Hmm.." she answered vacantly.
"Seriously," a small laugh escaped from his mouth "you are filming tommorow morning and it's already midnight.."
A sigh. Then it was quiet for couple of minutes.
"Valuu.. come on!" he said with a big smile on his face.
"But I don't want to.."
"Valentina. Move! Or else..." he was full laughing at this point.
She looked up warily. "Or else what..?"
A grin appeared on his face and she thought that it's not a good sign. She tried to move away from him quickly, but he was faster. His hands grabbed her and start tickling her.
"Mike!... No... ple...please!... stop!" she begged between gasping for air and hysterically laughing. At this point, she was lying down on the sand, trying to rescue herself, but he was definitely stronger.
"What? I can't hear you.. what did you said?" he said, while laughing as well.
"I!..gi.. give...haha..up! S-stop pleeease!"
He stopped, laughing still. She stayed on the ground, lying, trying to calm down her breath. Then she sit up, looking angrily at her boyfriend, who was hysterically lauging at her. She gave him a sweet smile and then punch him as hard as she could.
"OUCH! Was that necessary?" he said hurtfully.
"Definitely. You know I HATE when you tickle me!"
"I know but it's so funny!" he started laughing again, but when he saw the murderous look on her face, he stopped.
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, love. I promise it won't happen.... anytime soon at least.."
When the look resisted on her face, he pulled her into hug. Then he moved away just a little so he could take her chin and pull it up.
"Stop with that face, I know you love me. And I love you too." he said softly and with that, he kissed her. In that moment, he realized he is completely happy. He has a job that he loves, his loving family, friends for life and the most beautiful girlfriend in the world.
When they pulled away, she looked at him with those mesmerizing beautiful blue eyes.
"I love you so much." she said with a small smile that finally appeared on her face.
He smiled back and took her hand. "Let's go back to the hotel, you have to get some sleep."
Hand in hand, they turn their back on the beach, leaving behind the sound of waves crushing over the shore.