Part 2

Your P.O.V.
Me and Naruto finally made it to school but we were late of course.

"Naruto, (y/n) nice enough for you two to join us. Please sit and take out your homework." Kakashi-sensei said.

"Sorry." Naruto and I said while we headed to our seats. Sadly our seats weren't next to each other so we waved a small good bye then continued on with the class.

~time skip~
It was finally lunch time and me and Naruto went to sit at the benches that were near the trees to eat lunch at.

This was our usual lunch spot and like always he would play with his food and act like a child.

"Naruto just eat already." I said while chewing on my food.

"Ugh but the food here looks gross." He whined while playing with the vegetables with his fork.

"I thought you would say that."

"Eh I'm not hungry anyway." He moved his plate to the side.

"Here. We'll trade." I gave him my food while I took his.

He took a bite out of what used to be my lunch then smiled.

"Did you make this yourself?" He said with the food still in his mouth.

I giggled then said "Yeah I did. Does it taste alright?"

"Of course! This tastes amazing! Haha you'll make a perfect wife for me!"

"Haha keep dreaming Naruto." I laughed.

"Don't worry (y/n). One day."

"Haha yeah sure."

After lunch we went back to class then walked home together. We still lived in the same neighborhood so we would always walk home and to school together.

I decided to stay over at Naruto's house after school so when we finally got to his house we were greeted by Naruto's dad Minato.

"Hello (y/n). How was school?" He asked me as we walked inside.

"Great actually."

"That's good. I'm glad everything is going well for you." He smiled.

I always thought of Minato as my father in a way. My father left my mom when he found at she was pregnant with me so it was hard for my mom to raise me on my own but she thought it was worth it in the end because she would always have me.

"And Naruto did you cause any trouble?" Minato asked Naruto.

"No of course not." He said.

"Now if you will excuse us we have some homework to do." Naruto walked off to the direction of his room.

"Uh see you later Minato." I said.

"See you later." He said.

After homework we played video games until my mom called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey sweetie it looks like all be pulling an all nighter again so-"

"That's ok I'll just reheat last night's dinner." I said.

"Ok then. Sorry again I love you."

"I love you too mom." I hung up and zipped up my bag.

"Hey are you alright?" Naruto asked.

"I'm fine I'll see you later ok?"

"Hey wait why don't you stay the night tonight?"

"Hmmm sure why not. Will your parents mind?"

Dead!Naruto x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara