John Laurens x Depressed/ eating disorder! reader

I'm so fat. No one could love such a fat cow... I hate myself. I'm so ugly. Why can't I be skinny and pretty like all the other girls?? I can't believe I even have friends. Especially such a nice and good looking friend like John Laurens. I bet he's just pretending to be my friend. No one would want to be my friend. I stared at myself in the mirror as all these thoughts went through my head. Tears streaming down my face, I picked up the bottle of diet pills. I took four pills right then and there. This should make me skinnier. My phone buzzed. It was John calling. I picked it up. "H-Hey John... What's up?" I asked, trying to sound upbeat. "Are you okay, Y/n? You sound like you've been crying..." He said, sounding worried. "No, I'm fine. Are we hanging out today?" I asked. "Yeah! I'm actually on my way to your house now." He said. "O-Okay! I'm gonna go get ready! Bye!" I said, hanging up. I quickly hid all my diet stuff and threw on some baggy clothes. Don't want him to notice anything. He rang on the doorbell. I opened it. "Hi John! Come on in!" I said, cheerily. He walked in and walked over to my counter. "Hey, Y/n? Why do you have diet pills?" He asked. My heart stopped and I gasped. "Okay... You know the truth now.. I take diet pills because I am fat." I said, hanging my head. John gasped. "Y/n! You are not fat!! Wait... You haven't been eating at all! Sit down at the table and I'll get you something to eat!" He said, worriedly. I sat down with tears in my eyes. He set a plate of (food) down in front of me. I picked at it and pushed food around until it looked like I ate. "I'm full" I said. "You haven't even taken one bite! Please eat.. Please, I can't bare to see the one I love like this." he said, fighting back tears of his own. I was shocked. "The one you... love? Y-You love me?" I asked. He nodded. "Oh, John... I love you too... I just wish you didn't have to find out like this." I said. He walked over to me and hugged me. "You don't have to change anything about yourself because I love you just the way you are." he whispered into my ear. I kissed him and eventually... I stopped needing those diet pills.

AN: What'd ya think?? Was it good? For @Soren_MCSM_Trashbag