Forty-One

Justine's POV

Previously-

"Mm patience is virtue baby girl" he said and continued his attack on my chest.

"Jus, why didn't you tell me the pizza was here?"

I quickly pushed Zayn off of me and hopped out of my bed.

"I did you just weren't listening." I spoke as I opened my door and slipped out of my room.

"Also why is there a rose and a bag of candy and shit on the counter? Last I checked, that was not there before we sat in the living room"

"About that. Umm... Zayn's here." I rushed out and Kamari stopped walking.

"As in daddy Zayn? The Zayn you've been fantasizing about for years now? That Zayn?" She asked.

"Yea." I sheepishly replied, a high pitched squeal left her mouth and before I knew it she was heading full speed to my room.

I rushed after her but before I got there she slapped the door opened, her hair crazy all over her head and her eyes wide as ever.

"OH MY GOD." She screeched and Zayn covered his ears.

"Don't get me wrong, you're hot but I thought you'd be a lot more... i don't know, muscle-y. You get what I mean? Wait, so does that mean you chose Jussy? Because you can't play with that bitches heart, I'll cut you if you try. Oh my gosh, you two will be a power couple though. Did you finally drop Jelena. What the hell kind of name is Jelena-"

"Right" I blurted in but covered my mouth. It was so normal for me to do because we'd do it when talking to our other friends.

Kamari would ramble and I'd put in my two cents when they were due.

"Sorry" I rushed out after and Kamari continued.

"How'd you know she liked pink roses? I read y'all messages, she never said it in there.. unless... HAVE YALL BEEN SECRETLY MEETING UP? Justine! I'm your bestest bitch, you're supposed to tell me every fucking thing! Ugh, sometimes I feel like this relationship is one sided." She yelled at me and my eyes widened. The conversation had went from being directed towards Zayn to me.

"I'm sorry baby. It was mainly for just work. Plus, we've only met up a little bit of times, most of which were when you were in Baltimore." I spoke and then looked at Zayn. His face held a look of confusion and amusement.

"I guess I forgive you... well pizza's gonna get cold soon. Talk later? Mmkay, bye." She planted a quick peck on my lips before walking out of my room.

I turned around, looked at the door and shrugged. I slowly closed it and turned to face a stunned Zayn.

"I don't know if I should be scared, because your bestfriend called me hot and threatened me in less than 5 minutes or turned on because she kissed you." He breathed out and I shook my head.

"Sorry about her. She's so... her. and yes, we tend to give each other pecks but it's nothing serious, we are strictly dickly! We've just always been so close, she's more like a sister to me." I rushed out and Zayn smiled.

"I'm cool with it... you think she'd ever wanna do a threesome?" He asked and I swatted his arm.

"Now where were we?" He asked, leaning in but I moved my head back quickly and grabbed his chin.

"Uh-uh. You haven't even taken me on a date yet. You won't get any ass from me any time soon." I said and stood up, snaking my butt before slipping on my fenty slides and walking back towards the door.

"You coming? The pizza's going to get cold"

•••

Okay question for you guys!

Thought on faux freckles?

Tbh I love them so much. Like I'm the person who loves things that people hate about them selves.

I.e- All body types are gorg, braces, freckles, ALL EYE COLORS😍, all hair types, etc.