1. The perfect day

Bonnie and Jeremy had been together for 2 months, today is their 2 mouths anniversary, Jeremy was in his room thinking about what he should do for Bonnie.
Jeremy smiled widely as he gets an idea, he grabs his phone and called Tyler "hey jer, what up?" Tyler said "nothing um can you do me a favor?" He ask getting on his computer "yeah sure. Tell me what you need"
"I want to take Bonnie somewhere, can you help me get plane tickets for Paris " he asked searching on the internet "yeah I'll let you know when I get the tickets " he smiles and hangs up. He got up from his computer walking downstairs gets some breakfast then putting on some clothes

~An hour later

Jeremy arrived at Bonnie's house, he went up to the door and knock on the door, he sees the door open and saw Bonnie, he hands her red roses and kisses her cheek "are you ready?" He smiles "yeah, where are we going?" She's smiles putting the roses in a vase.
"It's a surprise ".
he said pecking her lips as they walk to his car and got in as he drives to the airport smiling,he got out opening the door for her smiling at him.

~After the flight

They got off the plane and looks around "omg god you took me to Paris " she's smiles and kisses him "surprise" he smirks kissing him back. He holds her hand and walks to the hotel signing in and going into their room.

This is the end of chapter 1. Let comments what you think also follow my Instagram @evilbarryrp hope you enjoy.

Ps. I might do a dirty scene in the next chapter! So be warned.