Days

i woke up from my bed that's been killing my back for the longest time, but i didn't mind much, i guess.

i didn't realize how many missed calls and texts i had ever since i left, it'd been like.. 3 weeks? 3 weeks and i haven't bothered to contact anyone from yeojachingu, funny.

568 messages from thumb
1845 messages from giraffe
382 messages from my clone not
422 messages from perfect weirdo
5828 messages from you

holy shit that's a lot from everyone. but, why'd you alone send that many? you made me have to make a schedule for how many i read each hour.

you: i know you're at cheongju, but for how long are you staying?

you: if you don't come back soon we're going to have to drag you back you know

you: i hope you aren't missing out on exercise

you: are you eating well?

and a bunch of other messages. i didn't want to go back..
yet

i wasn't in the mood to read after the 3828 message, so i went outside for fresh air.

as i was walking in the streets and saw someone that looked like eunha-eonnie, i laughed internally.

seems that they caught me staring so i walked a bit faster and tried avoiding eye contact but they started following me, their short legs moving quickly.

a fan maybe? this was starting to scare me though.

"get back here!" the voice sounded just like eunha-eonnie.

my eyes widened in fear and i tried running faster. we all know i'm not a very fast runner..

i felt a weak grip on my arm and i whipped my head around, oh my snicker doodles- it was eunha-eonnie

why was she here?!