1

Lucy's POV

I woke up early in the morning to find my boyfriend/partner sleeping next to me giving me his death grip and his face in the middle of my boobs using it as a pillow.
I wake him up by kissing him on the lips which really works when I do it and no one else cuz I'm his mate and girlfriend also i forgot to tell you that Natsu and i have already mated and i have a key surrounded by golden flames on ma neck, and me and natsu have been together for 5 years now.

We mated when he was 20 and i was 19 and no one knows about it except us mating season occurs every year and starts when the dragon slayer is 20 for males and 19 for females also i am a multi slayer and a multi mage meaning i know every magic known or unknown also I forgot to mention that natsu has a twin inside him named Etherius Natsu Dragneel also known as E.N.D.

The stongest demon and King of hell. He has his master/mistress Luciana Heartfillia Dragonheart Dragneel whom is also his mate,which is my twin sisiter that is inside of me. E.N.D. Is my guardian and Lucia is Natsu's guardian.

(A/N: THEY AINT AGIN WHEN THEY REACH THEIR PRIME, SO THAT MEANS THAT THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE THAT; THIS STORY IS AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER THE FOUNDING OF TENROU ISLAND AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF BEING M.I.A.   ALSO LUCY AND NATSU WERENT THE ONES THAT WERE STUCK ON TENROU IT WAS THEIR GAURDIANS, WHOM SWIFTLY SWAPPED PLACES WITH THEM, AND THEY WERE IN "THE FOUR FLAMES PALACE"  WHICH IS BY THE WAY ONE CANNOT ENTER WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM LUCY OR E.N.D., WHILE THEY BUSIED  THEMSELVES BY RUNNING DRAGONHEART, A COMPANY THE FPUR IF EM MADE WHEN THEY WERE FIVE )

Natsu finally woke up and kissed me back. "Good morning MiAmor."natsu said "Same to you MiAmor." i replied and make out with him.

May/29/2017
By:MYLOVE
edited / corrected: May/30/2017