Best Friend's Advice

I was probably overreacting about all of this, but I just couldn't shake the sorrow feeling in my heart. I was just too fragile for any of this honestly,

I sat down on the side of the hill and I laid back and stared at the sky thinking.

He said he regretted the kiss, does that mean he wasn't into me like I was to him? That's definitely what I took it as at first, but maybe there was something else behind his words.

Look at me trying to be the optimist when all I wanted to do was curl into a ball and cry.

No, that's not what I wanted to do. I wanted to pull my hair out and work myself until I just had no energy left. I wanted to open those cuts on my wrist and revel in the pain it caused me.

I was feeling so heart broken at this point, it was madness.

"There you are Noona, thank God. Hey are you okay? We've been looking for you for a while." Jungkook's voice filled my ear drums.

"F.uck off." I grumbled. My sadness had turned into upset grumbling.

"Whoa what's wrong?" He asked as he came a little closer to me.

"What part of my previous sentence was confusing to you? Leave me alone." I said in a rage, nobody needed to see the mess that I was again. The more they see me cry, the more suspicious they'll get. I had to be strong.

"What about no." He came closer to me and brought me into a hug.

"Stop." I tried to hold back the trembling in my voice and hold back my tears. I attempted to shove him away from me, but at that moment I was weak and he was far stronger than I was. I persisted, I did not want to be touched, it was the last thing I needed right then.

"Go away." I said in a small, broken voice. He let me go and I practically tumbled to the grass and just kind of laid there helplessly for a moment. I sat up and curled into a ball with my head in my knees.

"Tell me what's wrong? I'm not leaving until you do." He pleaded. He got down on to his knees and suddenly I felt my hair getting moved and placed behind my ear. My chin went to my knee caps so I could look up at him.

"You'll be here for a while." I said simply.

He looked down and pouted at me, mading an adorable face. His damn aeygo was going to be the end of me.

"You think that's going to work? No, it won't. Just leave me be." I pleaded.

He gave me puppy dog eyes and pouted more. His weight shifted from left to right, waiting for me to cave in.

"Kookie stop being cute." I forced. It annoyed me to no end, but then again everything did at that moment.

I looked away from him, letting out a shaky breath and grabbing my knees with my hands.

But then I started thinking that he and Mina would be so cute together. I could definitely see them as a cute couple. They have basically the same adorable aeygo, and similar personality traits.

They've only talked to each other in person for a little bit, but they looked like they've had the time of their lives.

I want a cute relationship like theirs would possibility be. Why is it so selfish of me to want to be happy? I got the sniffles.

Why doesn't Hoseok want me?

"What is it about me that he hates?" I asked out loud, not knowing I did so until he replied back.