Chapter 13/ Closure

Selena POV

Movie night with the girls is awesome!! We watched the perfect guy and let me tell you. That hottie got what he deserved! I just hope Nick isn't like that!!

"So, where's our next destination ladies!?" Tiffy squealed. It was now 10:30 and I'm not sleepy at all!!

"To the strip club!" Shaw yelled. What?

"I don't want to see slutty girls grinding on a pole shaw!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I'm straight! Who said anything about slutty girls? Let me paint this picture" she drew us closer and drew an imaginary picture frame "Imagine Sexy Chocolate and Magic Mike on that stage together. Oh, oh, and all the other sexy specimens too! I need some balls in my face tonight!" She shoved us away. Is she fucking crazy?

"Shaw! Get your ass back here!" Tiffy yelled while she ran to kiss a strange guy. Is she fucking high!!?

"What the fucks in these brownies!?" We got some really yummy brownies from this Jamaican bakery. And we never bothered to ask what the fucks in it!

"I don't know! But I feel fucking great!!" Shaw yelled. "Let's go ladies! TAXI!!" She yelled. Oh please Lord, I hate babysitting!!

********

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" Shaw yelled at one of the strippers "TAKE IT OFF PAPPI!" She wheeled her cash in the air.

"Remind me to never buy those brownies again!" I yelled at Tiffy. The music was pumping. Shit my phone's ringing! "I'll be right back!"

While pushing my way outside through the crowds, I finally reached my destination. "Hey ,baby!" I said giddily. These brownies are starting to work their magic at the wrong fucking time!

"Are you OK? Why haven't you called me to check in!?" He scolded.

"Daddy I'm sorry I'm more than OK! The girls are letting loose. Shaw is practically on the stage with balls in her face right now!!" Oops, I shouldn't have said that!

"WHAT!!? WHERE ARE YOU LENA? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO THE BLOODY MOVIES!!" He yelled.

"Oops" I giggled "Stop being a grumpy smurf... Blah blah blah!!!" No! What the fucks happening to me! Fuck I feel high!! Woohoo!!!!

"Are you drunk Lena?" He asked calmly.

"No, I'm fucking high!! We ate some nice Jamaican brownies yuh know and it taste Irie!" I mimicked how a Jamaican spoke. I'm so freaking high!

"What the fuck!? This is the last time I'm letting you out of my sight!" He scolded.

"I want you to spank me" I said seductively.

"Oh, you best believe I will. Youre a bad bad girl right now" he said in a stern voice. Fuck! I don't want to go home!

"I'm sorry baby please don't punish me!" I said in my seductive voice.

"Here's what youre going to do for me" He paused "I know youre in a club judging by what you told me and the music. Youre going to march that fine ass of yours and go get your crazy ass friends out of that club and get your sexy ass home! I want you to be bouncing on this dick" I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"AY YO SHAW. TIFFY GET YO ASS OUT OF THIS FUCKING CLUB NOW!" I yelled while going inside the club.

"That's more like it. Now you have a half-hour. If your late youre going to be asking for mercy Selena" He warned and hung up. Shit, I need to get them fast!

"Girls come on! We have to go now!" I drew Shaw from the stage. She was almost naked.

"Girls we have to go now!" I repeated I said while helping Shaw with her shirt but she keeps swatting away my hands.