Chapter one

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Damn it." I hissed to myself its my last day at home before I move to college and I wasn't happy about it either I got up a took shower and did my normal hygiene, I word my hair in its natural state and threw on my all white outfit.

"Tayasia are you almost ready we still need to grab some more stuff for your dorm room!" My step mom yelled.

I rolled my eyes and continued to apply my lip gloss, me and my step mom don't really get along she basically the reason why my parents divorce she was my dad's mistress. I didnt like how he was trying to get us to bond and I hated her "I know I'm not your mom" speech I was over her and her presence.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I rushed down the stairs and with my phone in hand to see my step sister was coming with us, I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"Mom said I can come along."She grinned.

I didn't like Tara, she just a big hoe she always messing around with somebody dude. I looked at her attire in disgust she was wearing an extra short skirt and an an yellow mid drift and some sandals.

"Are you really going to wear that?"

"You just mad you can't wear, don't be mad because I'm thick."

I laughed at her statement because she wasn't thick at all, she had the body of a twelve year old.

"Whatever can we go and I call shotgun..."

Tara was about to say something until I cut her off.

"I swear to god Tara I'll snatch you by that dry weave if you sit in the in the front seat."

She mean mugged me and sat in the back seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After today Tara is no longer invited to go shopping with me. She can't go one day without flirting with an guy and acting like a hoe. I laid on my bed looking at my boxes just thinking about the college life.

"Man I hope college is worth it."  I said to myself as I shut my eyes and went to sleep.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys I'm back with another story
I wasn't really into the other stories I was writing

All love y'all

Z