십칠.

" YO! YO! YOONGLES MY MAN!" Hoseok shouted, while locking the door behind him with the spare keys that yoongi gave him in case of emergency. The rest of the members were all in the house and they immediately got comfortable.

Hoseok locked the door and began walking up the stairs of yoongi's house and proceeded to his room.

" AY YOO- WHAT THE FUCK MAN! YOU'VE BEEN CHEATIN' ON ME?" Hoseok screeched and pulled off the blanket to reveal jimin, in the warm embrace of yoongi.

" OH! OH! GUYS LOOK! COME UP HERE!" Hoseok jumped up and down excitingly, waiting for the rest to come up.

" HURRY THE FUCK UP GUYS!"

" OKAY! we're here now! what do you wa– holy shit is that-is that jimin?" Jin asked, while stepping closer to the still unconscious couple.

" Yes! yes!" Hoseok said.

All of them were looking at the two oblivious people. They were all cooing silently at them hugging each other.

" mmm.." Yoongi started to twist and turn a little, waking up the little angel infront of him.

Jimin slowly fluttered his eyes open and his vision immediately landed on yoongi. They both unconsciously smiled at each other. Jimin started to lean in closer to yoongi and gave him a passionate morning kiss.

" Good mornin' baby." Jimin said, after kissing yoongi.

" G-Good morning jimin." Shy little yoongi started blushing profusely. he snuggled his head in between jimin's neck and shoulder.

Jimin chuckled at the shy boy and started to ruffle his hair.

" Ahem."

" W-WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!" Yoongi screamed.

" H-how did you guys get in here?" Jimin asked.

" Spare key." Hoseok shrugged.

" Anyways, what are you doing here jimin?" Taehyung wickedly smiled at jimin.

" U-uh i came here to uhh recieve something from him and then i got to tired to walk back home so i stayed here." Jimin spoke, his eyes widening.

" hmm what about that 'good mornin' baby' thing?" Hoseok smirked towards jimin.

" n-nuthin' you heard wrongly." Jimin lied.

" Yeah right. Let's just say that you're saying the truth. Anyways, we came here to chill at your house yoongi. Unless.. you're busy." Hoseok said, eyeing the two.

" Y-Yeah no. I'm not busy." Yoongi stuttered.

" OKAY! WE'LL MEET YOU DOWNSTAIRS THEN!" Hoseok shouted, causing everyone to wince.

" Oh my god jimin! we just got caught oh my god, oh my god, oh my g-"

" BABY! baby just calm down okay? look outside your room darling. See? It doesn't look like it bothers them at all. They're just doing normal things. They don't mind at all honey." Jimin hugged yoongi from the back, calming his baby down and kissing his shoulder blades softly.

" Its okay baby. Don't worry okay?" Jimin grinned at yoongi, looking at his cute little worried face.

" Th-They're not mad at us right?"

" No darlin'. They're not. Come on, lets go brush our teeth okay? I'll make breakfast and you'll go watch some tv with them alright?"

" okay jimin! thank you!" Yoongi gave jimin a kiss on his cheek and proceeded to brush his teeth and was his face.

" Finally y'all came down. Anyways, i made breakfast for y'all already. Since the rest of us hasn't eaten yet, might as well prepare it here." Jin placed down the last plate of food on the table and wiped of the little beads of sweat that were formed on his forehead.

" here baby." Namjoon gave jin a napkin to wipe of his sweat.

" Thanks joonie." Jin cooed, and wiped of all the sweat.

" Thank you jin-hyung!" Everyone thanked jin and started to dig in.

- After eating -

" Alright movie time bitches! I'll go get the popcorn. One of yall pick a movie!!" Hoseok moved to the kitchen.

There wasn't much space because the couples were all cuddling with each other.

" Guys.. can y'all sit properly? Jimin and i don't have anywhere to sit." Yoongi complained.

The couples moved closer to each other, creating space for one person only.

" Really guys? y'all still cuddling with each othe-"

" Shut up yoongi. Just sit on jimin's lap or something." Jin immediately silenced yoongi.

Left with no choice, jimin decided to pull yoongi on his lap. Jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi and layed his head on yoongi's shoulder.

Hoseok was done with the popcorn and he placed the two bowls of popcorn on the table before sitting on the only available place on the floor that he had called dibs on first.

During the movie, everyone was concentrated. However, jimin got kinda horny because of yoongi being on top of him. Jimin kept pushing his hips forward and backwards, against yoongi's ass. Flustered, yoongi immediately placed his hands against jimin's tummy, trying to stop him.

" J-Jimin please-aah please stop." Yoongi whispered and whined.

Yoongi unconsciously grinded his ass against jimin's crotch, making the both of them feel even better.

Seeing this, jimin immediately smirked.

" You want me to stop? I can stop but, that pretty little ass moving against me seem to be telling me something else baby." Jimin moved his growing boner against yoongi's ass some more.

Yoongi bit his lip to stop himself from moaning. He leaned his body back onto jimin's chest and turned his head slightly so that he could kiss jimin. Jimin willingly leaned forward and began planting small little pecks on his lips to tease him.

Yoongi slightly pushed jimin's chest and pouted. See that, jimin chuckled and began pushing his lips towards yoongi's.

As they were making out, they lost track of time and the movie was soon over. When the lights were turned on, they immediately pulled away and pretended that nothing had happened. They were afraid of getting caught because they knew that their friends would make fun of them and they would feel shy and embarrassed.

Yoongi immediately got off jimin's lap and stood up.

" Hyung," Jungkook gave jimin a weird look.

" Yes kookie?"

" You have a boner." Jungkook deadpanned.

(a/n; smut? no smut? And yeah. Jimin should really make up his mind on what to call yoongi but eh. i find it cute. ㅋㅋㅋ)

- :) -