The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 24

You may be thinking "erm excuse me but this is not Saturday morning!" but I have been procrastinating a bit again today.... I got distracted on youtube watching Karl Pilkington and Russell Howard clips.... well I say clips, I ended up watching a whole comedy show of Russell Howards :o - naughty Gem!

BUT.... this part was gonna be split into two but I decided to do it as one big one so hopefully the content and length will make up for it :)

Also, pity me.... I have the flu :( I've been sniffing and sneezing and wiping my runny eyes the whole time I was writing this.

Please comment and vote and read the extra bit I've written at the end.

Enjoy!!!

The photo to the right is Amber...

************

Kiss.

Kissy kissy.

Mwahhhh.

I seriously needed to stop thinking about kissing Liam.

We'd done a lot of kissing the night before in the park.

A LOT.

Yet it still felt like it wasn't enough...

You know when you do something and think "oh my god I must do it again!"?

I felt just like that.

TJ and Amber didn't say anything when we rejoined them but Amber had winked at me, making me think that she might have had her suspicions about what we'd been up to.

TJ had been too busy trying to beat his record for the longest jump from a swing when it was flying forward.

He was a broken leg just waiting to happen.

"Kaydie... Kaydie.... KAYDIE SMITHSON!"

I jumped in my seat, shocked at the fact my name was being called so loudly.

"Y-Y-Yes?" I stuttered in response to Mrs Kendra my English Lit teacher, I could feel my cheeks burning.

She did not look impressed with me at all.

"I queried what your thoughts were on the poem" she told me, "Though I think your thoughts are elsewhere".

There were a few laughs from my classmates.

We were currently analysing 'On My First Sonne' by Ben Jonson; it was one of my favourite poems.

"I really like it" I admitted, receiving a few puzzled glances, "I mean obviously I don't like what happened to the poor man who wrote it but it's so bittersweet. You can tell he loved his son so much. It's one of my favourite poems we've studied".

Mrs Kendra turned that frown upside down and smiled at me.

"It's one of my favourites too" she said, looking impressed.

She went back to addressing the class and I relaxed.

Unsurprisingly I found myself sneaking a look at Liam. I could see that the bruising on his jawbone now looked darker than it had the night before. I wondered if it felt tender.

Liam must have sensed me looking at him because he turned towards me, his eyes meeting mine.

His chocolatey eyes were so intense.

I gave him a small smile, before giving Mrs Kendra all of my attention.

I was so glad that I only had one more class after this, I just could not concentrate properly.