ADULT THINGS!?!

Author's note**
I aged Yurio up to 18.......

____________________________________

"Yurio!" Victor yelled as he was about to exit. "What do you want old man?" Yurio said glancing at him. " It was your birthday a few days ago right? We didn't get a chance to cellabrate because of the grand pre finals...no?"
Yurio nodded. " Well how about tonight? Everyone can come You Me, Yuuri and Otabek!" Yurio was silent for a moment. " Fine! But you and the piggy better not do anything weird!"
"Okay! Let's meet at the bar at 9:00!" Yurio nodded and proceeded to walk out the door.
(**Time skip to 10:00**)
"Victorrrrr..." Yuri slurred as he clung to Victor. It has literally been an hour.....ONE HOUR since his birthday party started and Yuri and Victor were completely wasted....Otabek had drunk a little too but he was only slightly tipsy. "Victor......I....lovvvvve youuuu.....wanna fuckkk.....?" Yuri said smirking at Victor. Victor smiled.
"Fuck yeahh..." he said kissing Yuri.hard. "WILL YOU TWO STOP!!!!??!" Yurio screamed at the two." We may be "friends" but i dont wanna sit here and watch you two fuck!! Get a damn room!!!"
"That's not a bad idea....." Victor said. "Yurrri..... let's go home!" He said helping yuri up with the two of them stuttering out the bar. Yurio sighed.....he was a little drunk too.... he looked at Otabek who stared down at him.
"Yura? You okay?" He said gulping down the shot I'm his glass. "Yeah..... can we go home now Beka?" Yurio said. "Okay...." Otabek said paying the bill. Otabek and Yurio made their way out the bar.......

To be continued.....

MoonLilly🌙🌺