Together, Forever!

How beautiful and true is the saying "You fall in love with the most unexpected person at most unexpected time in most unexpected ways". It is difficult to believe the saying, even if you believe; it's difficult to accept, she thought swiping the selfies taken from the sets of Bahubali. There is only a few more days left for the shooting to get over officially and in that few days she has just a few scenes left to complete with Prabhas, her Pabsu. She smiled at the mere thought of the nick name she had chosen to address him dearly. But nevertheless she felt miserable that she wouldn't be able to meet him regularly on the sets after the shooting ends. Not that she won't be able to meet him; they had been great friends for more than 10 years now and the strong bond that they share define what they actually are but, this movie brought them closer in an unexpected way. "Perhaps, this is what is destined to happen" she told herself switching off her phone and slumped on her bed to get her beauty sleep.

She woke up to her alarm as it was an early call time today. She quickly refreshed herself and left for the shooting spot. Her eyes searched for that one person whom she was missing terribly for the last 8 hours, her eyes caught his; she smiled widely meeting his eyes and wished him good morning. Delighted by her wish, he wished her back with his serene smile. "Ok will get ready" she said and left the place leaving Prabhas wander in his thoughts. "Why does she have this effect on me? Her one smile makes my heart swell in happiness. She is sweet and nice to everyone but, why does this trait of hers affect me so much? She is unique, beautiful, kind, witty, bold, brave, independent, generous and classy who has everything to flaunt but chooses not to boast about it. And she is perfect for me. Wait... did I just say she is perfect for me? Do I love her?" he thought to himself. The mere thought of the word love made him flush and smile dreamily. His reverie of thoughts was interrupted by the assistant director giving him the script for the day's scene. Taking a look at the script his heart fluttered heavily, it's the boat scene. He looked around the set astonishingly which was beautifully built, complimenting the scene that they are going to shoot. He retired to his vanity to get ready.
Meanwhile Anushka received her script; she blushed reading the dialogues they were to exchange. "Beautiful" she muttered to herself taking a final look at her costume and her makeup. Of course the dress and jewels were heavy to carry but, she had gotten used to it in these 4 years of shooting. She stepped out of her vanity as Devsena., looking like a princess out of a fairytale. She was showered with compliments.
"Shot ready sir" called out the assistant director. "Coming" he voiced out. The moment he stepped down from his vanity, he stood rooted to his place. His surrounding stood still; coming back out of his thoughts, he moved closer to her, who was now standing facing the other side showing her back to him. He went dangerously close to her, feeling his presence behind her, her heart beats pitched. He bent over her shoulder and whispered "you look ethereal" in her ears with a naughty yet flushed glint on his eyes. She sighed in relief for not being noticed by anyone, "how he manages to do this every time. In a place where there are more than 100 technicians present no one notices our cute encounters" she thought to herself and acknowledged his compliment through her eyes. He winked back in response making her eyes widen, unfortunately her shock written face was noticed by the director, S. S. Rajamouli. "Is everything fine sweety?" a worried Raj asked her. "Huh.. yes Raj.. I'm fine" she replied, searching the person who was the reason for her condition. "Where did he disappear all of a sudden" she muttered to herself still searching for him, and found him in a corner laughing heartily at her expense. She shot daggers at him but soon her anger turned into a dreamy smile seeing his adam's apple bobble. "Ok shot ready, maintain silence everyone" Raj announced over mike, both took their positions along with the other co-actors. The scene was perfected in the very first take; everyone congratulated on their flawless performance. But the dreamy and shy smiles escaped all eyes present on the sets. The entire set was astonished to witness their crackling chemistry.

Together, Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें