Looking for Star

Moon's POV

Me and River continued to run after Eclipsa. This must have been my punishment for not paying my end of the deal with years ago. I still run after Eclipsa but suddenly she disappears. I soon begin to loose hope but a hear a baby crying in a nearby cave. The crying came from a baby girl. It was Star! I called River over to try to find Star in the cave. We searched in the cave for an hour when we found Eclipsa and Star.

River:
Drop my daughter at once monster.

Eclipsa:
If you insist.

I watched as Eclipsa drops Star as hard as she could and blood begins to poor out and Star begins to struggle to breathe from shock. Eclipsa runs away. I drop to my knees as I see Star's eyes clothes and her breathing becomes shallow it was too hard to see her like this and tears begin to stream down my face.

River:
Star!

Rhombulus:
What happened to the princess.

River:
Queen......Eclipsa......dropped....her.

Hekapoo: ( picks up Star)
I got her.

Soon I faint I think. When I awoke I was in the castle and hear some heartbreaking news.

Rhombulus:
Lekmet said that the princess has lost to much blood and if she doesn't wake by tomorrow evening she will be dead.

I begin to cry yet again because I'm about to loose my daughter who wasn't even a week or a month old.

Will Star survive read the next chapter on Wednesday July 26th to find out what will happen next on Eclipsa Returns.