121

Dry mouth,
Biting lips,
Red as firedrake cheeks,
Puffed up lungs,
Stiff hands,
Chaotic mind,
Warm blood gushing through arteries,
My soul was set ablaze,
'Cause of his eyes.

********************************

I floated there,
While,
Water of provoking thoughts
Swayed vigorously beneath me.
Crumbled fragments of hopes,
Anchored me,
Restricting me from drowning,
However,
A gush of sweetness from him,
Made me swim.

********************************
Was it my mistake? No, it was my blunder.
My blunder was that I loved you to the moon and back, as much as the stars love the sky, as much as the sunrays love the grass, as much as the sea loves the shores.
When did this heart of mine fall for yours? In fact, why did it? Because, my insane heart adored your eyes. For others, it may just be black eyes, but for me it was my entire damn life right in front of me. Just a gaze in his piercing eyes, filled the infinite voids within me. The voids left by asshats who were fucked up, fucking up my life. Turned out to be that you were one of them as well. This reminds me how you promised me one night under the glimmering and glistening stars at 3 am that you would never ever leave my side, furthermore, always have my back. Turns out, you meant you would have my back so you could stab it endlessly and watch me bleed, bleed till each single drop would quench your thirst of revenge.
You didn't realise in the process of taking an eye for an eye, you fucked up your life as well because you will find by no means a companion like me even if you cross all the seven seas in this damn planet.
Nobody can love you like me, I assure you. And nobody can love me like you used to.