Chapter 1

When one is in love can they tell?

Or do they just go with this feeling in their stomach, heart and mind?

When I look at all these people, I stare and search for the answer within each one. It's complicated to get into everyone's mind but if you know how to, it'll be easy as pie. But seeing as I have nothing better to do I sit in the rain and look at all the running people. Running for what exactly? It does not matter if you run or not you're still going to get wet. If you're running towards a loved one, I can see why. You miss them. You need their comfort and warmth from this rain that seems like a fore-coming natural disaster within their lives. But I'm just sitting here. Alone, slightly shivering with no-one to hold, to keep me warm.

These people look and show that they always have something that is better than anyone else's something. But with that in mind there is always something that they don't have that someone shall have. Whether it be a money, new gadget, family, food, perfect body, or even love. No-one can have all that. If they do they are lucky. They have every thing. Everything that just almost every body shall want and need. It's just a natural human instinct to have at least half of these. If you don't believe me, go outside and look around at everyone. Don't just see them on the outside, look deeper. Right to the soul and heart.

For sure that I am perfectly fine with what I have but sometimes I want more. More than the money I have. More than the family I have. More than the food and gadgets I have. I naturally give into my instincts and want more - no need more, but sometimes it's not like that. Most of the time it's not like that, it's either that or nothing.

So I sit here in the rain, watching people run and get shelter, minding their own business and steering clear of the world and others. But once in a while you see one moment that can change their entire lives and world. Whether be meeting someone, accidents or the loss of something or someone.

One thing is certain, something is coming, something big, something that will change a lot of lives even if it just happens to just one person.

With that, I vanished within the running crowd and rain drops.

******

How was that?
Sorry about the wait, college takes up most of my life.
Please comment of what you think. Your feed back is really important. Thank you

Xx
Carrie
X