Youre not alone

Next chapter. YAAAAAYYY! So, I'm sorry about the short chapters, and if it takes me 3000000 years to update... I have school, and I'm sick, and I'm a tired person I'm at school right now, but I have some free time for like half an hour. It's Friday so I'll probably have some free time to write over the weekend. NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!

Karkat and Eridan sat there for hours and hours, just sitting there. They were both depressed but happier, they were both thinking they could get over it with each other there. After hours of sitting in silence Eridan broke the silence.

"Hey Kar, I see the things on your arms..."

"YOU DO?" Karkat said in a nervous tone.

"Yes, and I just wanted to say..." Eridan took off his scarf revealing his bruises from past suicide attempts and rolled up his sleeves of his shirt reaves several deeps self harm wounds.

"You're not alone"

That made Karkat burst into tears. He couldn't believe this high blooded stuck up little troll did that to himself. He always seemed so happy and full of himself even if he didn't have anyone there. HE DIDNT HAVE ONE SINGLE QUADRANT FILLED !! Karkat had always thought he was so strong.

"Trust me I'm more scarred than my wwrist is" said Eridan tears coming to his eyes, but he just blinked them away.

"I- I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE SO STRONG. WITH NO ONE TO LOVE YOU(besides me of course) I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS"

"Yeah? Wwell noww you see evven the strongest people can havve secrets"

"HA YEAH."

"I lovve you asshole"

"I LOVE YOU TOO FISHFACE"

"Wwe should probably get going and take this rope down and nevver put it up again." Eridan gave a sad smile.

"YEAH PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY WONDER WHERE WE ARE" karkat said since he told a few other people he would meet them somewhere.

"Ok. Let's go."

Karkat and Eridan took down the rope and hoped to never put it up again

Another short chapter haha! Sorry I'm gonna try to make longer chapters but idk! I only have a little extra time. But I promise I'll have another chapter done soon!! Have a nice week/weekend lovelies!!