Our turn

It was surprisingly quiet at the pizzeria , I was watching the animatronics through the moniter while you were half asleep on your chair. I got up and closed the left door, making you wake up "Bonnie?" You asked being wide awake now " Yeah" I said.

You took the moniter and checked the stage , none of the animatronics were on stage "A-Aria?...." You said a bit nervous "What's wrong (Name)?" I asked , walking closer to you "Freddy's gone!" You said "What?!?!" I  yelled as I took the moniter , my eyes widen "close the door, close the door!" I said , you closed the door seconds later after I said that.

I just happen to check the time and power left. It was 5:20am and we had 15% left "One hour left and we can go home , I think 15% will last until 6am... Hopefully..." I said , and just then all hope was lost as the power went out , you screamed and quickly hugged me "we're gonna die" you said , as I was about to say something Freddy's familiar tune sounded from the darkness and Freddy's eyes appeared , I hugged you tight a closed my eyes. Just then something grabbed us and dragged us to the parts & service room ( A/N - I think that's what it's called , if not then sorry , its been a while since I last read a fnaf fanfic ) and placed us on top of  two tables that were close to each other. Our minds wonder what was going to happen to us. Freddy's plan was to.........
.........
.........
.....
...
...
..
...
...
...
Cliffhanger :)
This was my first short story so hope you like it and if you want to know what was Freddy's plan then you're gonna have to tell me if you want a continuation of this :) I'm gonna let my fellow viewers minds to wonder what happen. Hint: he's not gonna kill us ;)