chapter 8 da fish got trolled

*****Adam's POV****

(WARNING: this chapter has SPOILERS for Sis by olilvalovessnow. If you have not read Sis by Oilivalovessnow and hates SPOILERS the i sugest you go read it now.)

i went in to my recording room and started to record because i always record when i stressed "hey guys, sky here, with Olivialovessnow, dawnables, and bodil40, today we will be playing the dropper" i said after i got done recording i posted the video i sat back in my chair and let out a sigh.Ty and skyler are werewolves. why could i not be able to tell? i'm a freaking vampire!

"Adam, i know this is big news to all of us but Skyler and Ty both said that they could not tell us so they won't get in troulbe"

i turned around to see Olivia standing in the door way. "Yeah, but I just don't know. Olivia you should know that family is most important to me" I said and Olivia nodded and I went on

"I see team crafted as a part of my family. That day I yelled at you about that report card is because I wanted you to do better then just youtube I wanted yo to have a good career. And when your former foster parents took you I was worried sick out of my mind. And when I saw you go over the falls, my heart dropped and all that went through my mind was that I had lost another family member. So when I found out that my best friend and the daughter that I adopted are werewolves then I just didn't know what to do" I said " Adam has anyone ever told you that you have the biggest heart" she said and I let out a chuckle.

"now you should get to bed."

*****Ty's POV*****

after a while i got up and went to where i thougt adam would be (and which i found him) his recording room. i knocked and the door with the way knock i always knock with so he know it is me. i braced myself for a 'go away ty' but was given a 'come in ty'. i walked in and said "are you still mad dood" "nah, it's okay i won't bite your head off" adam said. "i have an idea for something tomorrow night. but first i need you blessing" i said.

"i think i know where your going with this" Adam said. "i want to propose to Skyler" i said "well you have my blessing" adam said "thanks dood, does this mean i have to start calling you dad?" i said "nah, you me best friend you don't have to call me dad" adam said. i pulled out the ring it had blue and white diamonds real diamonds it amd a swirl and the golden part had purple diamonds in ot (on the outside) "dood she will love this" Adam said

*****Syler's POV*****

<<<<<the next day>>>>>>

adam was in the kitchen (not cooknig to a relief) with Ty and and Oiliva (who was cooking) i was in the living room with dawn talking. "i know the hunger games is like twilight. with katniss stuck between loveing two men. just like how bella was also stuck in loveing two men" i said as i felt arms go around me in a hugging form i jumped and turned around and to my relief it was just Ty "DA FUCK TLYER DON'T DO DAT YOU SACRED ME!" i yelled "HEY, NO CUSSING" Adam yelled from the kitchen and i giggled "OK, DAD" i yelled back.

"Skyler Marie Dahlberg, tonight i am taking you out some where on a date" Ty said " okay, where"?" i asked "that is it is a surprise" he said

<<<<<that night>>>>>

"Ty, can you please tell me where we're going." I said "if I tell you the it would not be a surprise" Ty said with a laugh when the car finally stopped Ty slipped a blindfold over my eyes "Ty what is the meaning of this" i said with a laugh "the place is a surprise" Ty said. Heard the trunk open and close again. Ty grabbed my arm and started to direct me. we stopped after a while. "Ty, can I take off the blindfold off now" I said "no not yet, the scene is not set up yet" Ty said.

When he finally took off the blindfold I gasped. It was a beautiful clearing with a picknic set up "if you think the clearing is pretty then look up" Ty said. I looked up and I gasped again. There was a crescent moon and stars real stars that is some thing that is hard to see in the L.A city "wow Ty this is fantastic".

We were sitting on the picknic blanket curled up together. "Ty am I pretty?" I said

"No"

"Am I fat?"

"yes"

"If I got hit by a bus would you cry?"

"No"

I looked at him in dismay "Skyler, you are not pretty. You are BEAUTIFUL . The only thing that is fat is your HEART. If you got hit by a bus I would not cry, I would DIE" Ty said "don't do dat you sacred me" I said. We leaned in and kissed.

"skyler sould you stad up?" Ty asked i stood up, ty stood up and nealed on one nee

"Skyler Marie Dahlberg, i did not know what love was. but the moment you got in the car, the moment i first layed eyes on you, i finally found out what love was. i could not stop thinking about you and that night i found out that you was my mate i was over the moon. the other day when you got kiddnapped all the only thing i could do was worry. and last night when you7 ran in to the woods i went after you and when i found you and saw that you had cried your self to sleep i was sad in to seeing you in such a state of sadness. i don't know how to say this but the next wild trip i go on i dot want to go with you. i want to go with me wife. what i'm trying to say is will you become Skyler Marie Ellis and marry me?" Ty said ass he pulled a ring with blue and whit diamonds that went in to w swirl "yes" i said and hugged him.

*****Quetin's POV*****

i woke up to see:

huskymudkipperz da fish and a picture of my Minecraft face on a fish i got up to see it again i went oner to my door and saw it again i grabbef the poster and stomped down stairs "wow Quetin, what has you in a bad mood" Nicole said. "waking up and seeing THIS ALL OVER MY BEDROOM!" i said/yelled Nicole read it and laughed "we need a team crafted meeting.

when all the teamcrsfted members (Oiliva, Nicole, and Syler cout as team crafted members) "now, you all know i hate being called a FISH. but when i woke up i said this ALL OVER my bedroom" i said and held you the poster. Skyler and ty bursted out luaghing. "i and dissapointed in you two, i say that you both be Quetin's servents for a week" adam said "WHAT?!" Ty and Skyler yelled at the same time.

hey ,y little wolf pack how are you. i hoped you liked this chapter i had fun writing it i stayed up to 12:36 p.m on this just for you guys xoxo

bye my little wolf pack

howl you next time