Part 1

Author's POV

A girl is sleeping under the duvet captured by someone's arms around her fragile waist .. snoring in sleep .
Just then an alarm buzzes disturbing the sleep of the sleepy Couple..
The girl hugs his man more tightly earning a butterfly kiss on her forehead..

Boy- Good Morning baby .. I hope that you must have a peaceful sleep

Girl- Yes .. surely I did .. I hope I made your last night an exciting one!

Boy:- Emily you don't know how wonderful the night was .. you made it worth remembering.. finally we did it .. Thank you for trusting me .. I love you so damn much .. my Emily

Emily instead of answering or giving a positive reply ..cupped his cheeks and at a slow pace captured his lips decreasing the distance between the two . She licked his lips and then tried to enter his mouth but he didn't allow instead he tightens his grip on her waist due to which she gasps and taking an advantage of the moment..  He entered his tongue in her mouth , Tasting every bit of her mouth ... Their tongues mingle ... Due to the lack of oxygen they break apart

"You don't know how much I love you .. you're the only constant in my life .. James you're the best man anyone could have .. I'm the luckiest of all the girls out there ."Says Emily with a TWINKLE in her eyes .

"I can show you how lucky you're, Wanna see??"Says James with a smirk

"I would love to ."

James gave his shirt to her , then she wore it . He took Emily in his arms earning a kiss on his cheek .

"Let's save water by having shower together."-James

Emily kept giggling .. They brushed their teeths.. playing with one another .

Emily is a perfectionist.. She plans everything and makes sure everything works According to it ONLY.She is currently working at America's Leading Automobile Company as Marketing Head. She met James at the company, they fell in love and then they lose their virginity the last day .

James is the son of a millionaire yet works as Financial head at the same company as Emily . He lived without the love of his mother because she left his father when he was 3.He hated her mother that's why when he found Emily He felt that all women aren't like her own mother .. She changed everything for him not only his thoughts but also his soul and made everything better .He loves her the most ..for him She's his oxygen. He is not afraid of anyone but when it comes to his dad and Emily he's scared as hell.

Back to story

James took her under the shower and unclasps her inner wears ..to which she gasps .. He pulls her towards himself by his hand on her waist, turns the shower on . A shiver runs through their spines. Everytime they get close to each other , it seems like it's their first time.

James took the body wash from the side and took some of it on his one palm and then rubbed his palms with each other ,in order to form lather .He took her bossoms into her palms rubbing the body wash on them. She moaned .

"J....aaa...mmmmee"

"Ssshhh..Baby Your moans make me feel special"

He captured her lips moving each other's in a sync . He moves his hands to her hips and took her legs to his waist indicating her to wrap them around his waist. They kissed passionately like there's no tomorrow.

"I don't want anything to touch you except my hands ... I'll give you a bath now "

"James"

"Yes Queen?!"

"Please be a little fast ."

"Why Emily ? You wanna go anywhere, do you ?"

"NO James .I want to feel you once again . Let's have it again ."

"I'm Eveready for you my love"

"thanks "

He then rubbed her hands on her neck in a slow motion to which she closed her eyes . He then rubbed them to her stomach ..putting his finger into her belly button .. making her feel weak on her knees . He then hugs and rubs her palms against her back in a sync. Turned on the shower .

She have had bath now , it was her turn to make him bathe. She made him lay in the bathtub, took the soap and lean towards him causing her upper body touch his , due to which James closed his eyes feeling her against him was the only thing he wanted .
He then pulls her towards him making her shocked .

"James let me give you a bath"

"Sure baby, Your wish is my command like always!"

She finished her work and both of them coveres themselves with their bathrobes ...

"Baby you're looking like an angel descended from the heaven who came to please me and love me of course..I just can't stop my eyes and mind to think how far we will go in some minutes.. If you know what I mean , do you ?"Said James with a wink and a smirk on his handsome yet cute face

"You're a Greek god .. I would love to make out again.. "

"my wild cat"

"Only yours and only for you Darling "

"What???" Asked James after hearing a word which was referring to him

"D...aarrllliinnggg..." She stammered.

"It look ethereal when you say it . Please refer to me as that more often .."

"Sure Darling...Let's do it "

"your Wish is always my command!"James said with an evil smirk

He moved his hand towards the knot of her bathrobe..but she stopped him

"Wait ..let me dress into something you would love me to adore in ."Emily Said With a wink .

"I'm waiting ....come soonest ."

She kissed his cheek and went to change .

End of the first chapter ....

____________

So guys ... This is my first story ,please don't kill me for the grammatical mistakes I haven't reread it so I don't know what mess I've created ..I hope you like the storyline . Thank you for reading thou.

-Your Writer , Twinkle