#47

A/N

Enjoy🙃

*****

Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber- sneaking him in..

*****

Ariana's P.O.V

The pencil twirled in my fingers as I draw the details onto the drawing I had been working on over the last few days.

I put the sketchbook down and walk over to the curtains to close them. On my way to the window I noticed a small pebble bounce off my window and tumble to the concrete below again. One after another they were frequently thrown to obviously get my attention.

I tip-toe to the window before checking the clock, 12:37am, who would be here this late/early?

I raise the window and look out to see my boyfriend on the ground below, smiling widely.

Neither of my parents really liked Justin, his out there attitude and tattoos had thrown them off the first time they met so they had banned him from the house

Neither of my parents really liked Justin, his out there attitude and tattoos had thrown them off the first time they met so they had banned him from the house...but they were both asleep..

"Justin! You could wake my parents!" I whisper-shout at him as he climbs his way to my window.

A smirk is plastered onto his face as he stepped into my window and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his chilled face into my warm neck.

He was adorning a dark tank top , skinny-ish jeans and a beanie. He looked breathtaking, as always.

"You look beautiful, baby." He whispers into my neck and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"That doesn't exclude the fact you have snuck into my house." I chuckle, keeping my voice on the down low.

"You let me in." He chuckles with me, pulling away and planting a heavy kiss onto my lips.
His tongue trails along my bottom lip for entry but I deny it.

"You little tease." He smirks against my lips, reaching down to my butt and squeezing it roughly, causing me to gasp and giving him the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue in to mingle with mine.

"J-J.." I stutter as he licks a bold stripe from my jaw to my neck.

He doesn't reply but just nips and sucks on my skin, making me let out a soft whimper.

"Stop, my parents will hear." He pulls away and bites his lip,

"You're right, you are a screamer." He smirks, making my cheeks to blaze.

He grabbed my waist but before he could do anything we heard a door opening.

"Shit, quick, out the window!" I whisper to him, and he rushes out.

"Wait!" I rip the drawing out of the pad and throw it at him and he catches it, a wide smile on his face while he quickly climbs down.

I slam the window shut and leap into the bed, pretending I was asleep.

The footsteps go right past my door and a door shuts. I sigh in relief and my phone vibrates.

Thanks for the drawing, babe. Plus, don't worry...i'll finish what we started later... xxxxx

- J bear❤️

I smirk and turn off my phone, anticipating what will happen when his words are fufilled.

*****

May be a part 2???🙃