III. are we more than friends.

<<<<<y/N POV >>>>>>

I wake up to a doorbell. I wake up and walk down stairs. I'm only wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. My eyes are still trying to focus. Until i hear a familiar voice "hi, I'm Noah." I hear the voice say. "HI mr.noah" I hear JoJo say. "Jo, what the hell are you doing." I say with my raspy voice."just saying hello to you boyfriend." JoJo says.

<<<<<Noah's POV>>>>
I turn to see Y/N wearing a bra and yoga pants. I swear she's sexy af. She signals me to come with her. She brings me to her room. I like it it's not a stereotypical girls room. It's black and dark.I love it. She puts on a shirt which makes me sad cause I was enjoying the view.
" So you wanna watch a movie?" She asks in her raspy voice.
Her voice is raspy and it's kinda turning me on.

We play fight over the remote and we're on the bed and she's on top of me. I kiss her. She kisses back. "You know i find raspy voices sexy." I say smiling and we make out.

<<<<<Y/N POV>>>>>

I completely lose track of time kissing noah. He's a fantastic kisser. I hear footsteps comming up the stairs but I pay no attention to it. I soon here "foods ready"
The door opens Noah's just sucking on my neck and jo walks in and her jaw drops. Noah soon turns and looks at the doorway. "Shit." Well both say completely embarrassed. We both walk down stairs. I  have a hickey on my neck because of noah. It was highly noticeable,  noah noticed.  " so, noah are you Y/N's boyfriend?" Talayah says while putting a piece of chicken in her mouth.

<<<<<<Noah's POV >>>>>>>

Y/N's sister asked me a question about our relationship. "UM...... no, we're just really good friends." I say looking at y/N "He's lying." I hear JoJo say. "Jo, what the hell." Says Y/N "in her bedroom they were practically fucking." She says. Me and Y/N were blushing so much that my whole face turned red. "Jo, language."  Says talayah. " I'm sorry about her. She's a little special." Talayah says making me laugh a bit. We finished eating. I go back upstairs with Y/N we close and lock the door. I push my lips against hers. It just felt right in the moment. She running her hands through my hair which feels really good. I was leaving hickeys on her neck. She moans and it turns me on even more.  We stop after about 10 minutes to catch our breath. "Can i sleep over tonight?" She asks.
" Yeah of course." I say smiling and putting my glasses back on. She packs her things and we walk down stairs. "Where are you going , miss." Jo says to Y/n  " non of your business, I'm a grown adult woman. Now leave alone." Y/N repsonds. We leave her house and go to mines.

<<<<<<<Y/N's POV>>>>>>>>><>

I sit on his couch and text my sister to tell her where I was. Noah sits next to me. And puts on fifty shades of grey. Every few minutes we get closer and closer. Soon he yawns and puts his arm around me. I enjoy his warm embrace. " Y/N um.... this is hard to say but will you be my girlfriend? " I hear a quiet voice say. " yes. I'll be your girlfriend." I say smiling and looking at the t.v.

<<<<<<<Noah's POV>>>>>>>>

I'm tired and I know she is but I don't have a guest bedroom and I'm not going to let her sleep on the couch so I let her sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch. I'm on the couch half asleep till I hear my name. It's Y/N. " yes." I say. " come sleep with  me." She says in her sleepy daze."are you sure?" I ask. " Yeah I'm sure." She says slurring her speech.  I get in the bed and y/N's butt is on my crotch and she's giving me a boner. So I stay like that and I go to sleep.

<<<<<<<<next day>>>>>>>

I hear an alarm go off and Y/N is already in the shower. I wait for her. She's just wearing a towel. I try so hard not to look at her boobs.  I go and take me shower. I hope she didn't notice My boner very much.

<<<<<<<<<Y/n POV>>>>>>

I put on my clothes and i text talayah.

Me- your plan worked
Talayah- so you a boyfriend now?
Me- basically
Talayah- I like that noah boy he's cute.
Me- back off he's mines.
Talayah- got to drop JoJo off at school bye.

Noah walks in with a towel around his waist. And brushing his teeth. He gets the stuff that he needs. And he leaves I smack his ass and he groans and turns around he rubs his but and goes back into the bathroom. I look around his room and I just realized that it's all white. So the sun hits it perfectly. I wait for noah in the living room. He walks down stairs wearing something I've never seen him wear. He's wearing boots,  green shirt, skinny jeans, and a leather jacket. I like it on him it's kinda hot. "Ready to go?" He ask getting a couple pieces of bacon of the counter that I made. We leave the house and we make it to the smoffice. " ok, so who ever gets in the room first gets 20 bucks." I say. We run to the office and once I get to the door I cant open it and he picks me up by my waist and spins me around.  He let's go of me and I open the door everyone turn their head and looks at us. " Hey everyone" I say as I sit at my desk. " So did you pick her up?" Shayne asks. " Um no she slept over." He says quietly.

<<<<<<Noah's POV>>>>>>

Shayne and Keith are the only people who knows I like Y/N. " So what's are we filming today "we are filming a Halloween game bang." Joe says barging in our conversation. " So put on your costumes." Joe says.  I change into my costume it's a good morph suit. Y/n put on her costume and she dressed up as wonder  woman she looks at me and winks which makes me blush like a fool. She looks so hot. We go downstairs to the smosh games room. Everyone was already in their costumes and me and Y/n were the last ones to get downstairs. we walked in and Shayne gave me that " I know you were fucking her" look. We started the shoot. We were playing just dance and the smosh games room was quite small so, there wasn't many seats. Y/n sat on my lap and she started grinding on me I bit my lip trying to keep in moans. I let one out and Shayne and crourtney were sitting next to me on the couch. Shayne looks at me. I don't want to go up and dance. I try not to show the pleasure she's giving me but it's very difficult not to. "Fuck" I say under my breath only Y/n hears me. It was my turn to go dance and I tried so hard to dance I can't dance any ways.  I lose horribly. It was time for Y/n to dance she is such a great dancer. I see wes looking at her butt. "Hey Wes stop staring at her butt!" I yell "I wasn't looking, and why do you care anyways!" He yells over the music. " Cause she my girlfriend!" I say. "What!" Everyone says. I sink down into my seat. she comes back and sits on my lap again. This is great, everyone know were dating.