Chapter 9:A Night Out with Julie,Avon,Nevaeh,BVB,and BOTDF

Rio's POV

I woke up from my nap and we were in Seattle. When I checked my phone, It was only 6:00pm in the day. I got out of the bed for the second  time today and fixed my bed hair again. Jake opened the door to tell me that everyone was going out to a club tonight. I have a night out with Julie,Avon,Nevaeh,BVB,and BOTDF. The guys were too busy talking to each other so I quietly grabbed some clothes, a pair of shoes, my small black and white zebra makeup bag, and my fully charged phone along with my dark purple towel.  I was inside the bathroom with the door open when my Joker smile came out and decided to subtly get back at the boys for the game of Truth or Dare.

"Hi Boys! Looks like I'LL be showering first today! Have fun waiting!" I shouted while I swiftly closed and locked the door. They were all whining and complaining that I would take forever. Babies. Avon and Julie know my showers are only 15 minutes. I grow no body hair. That's right, from the eyebrow down, I grow no hair. That's why I shower quicker than a normal girl. Doctors don't why I have this "medical condition", as they say, since no one else in my family is like me in that sense.Hell,I don't even know the medical term. But I don't care, it makes me unique.

I got in the shower stall and took a 15 minute shower while listening to my BVB playlist through my phone. I had washed my hair so I have to redo my streaks. I did that, straighten my hair making it full and seductive,and took out my Kat Von D True Romance-Mi Vida Loca Eyeshadow palette which consists of 0.05 oz eye shadow in Swan Song (iridescent pearl), Marya (shimmery vanilla), No Regrets (shimmery gold), Drama For Yo Momma (shimmery kelly green), Mad Max (matte sky blue), Dublin (iridescent purple), Sparklehorse (hot pink purple sparkle), Altruism (pearl soft pink) and 0.028 oz eyeliner in Wonderchild (electric blue),my Oh My Goth - metallic deep amethyst with iridescent micro glitter Lipstick and my Puro Amor - matte jet black liquid eyeliner along with my Sinner by Kat Von D perfume bottle. Call me crazy,but I love Kat. I own all the clothes from her clothing lines,I own all the make-up,all the perfumes,her books and I bought all 4 seasons of "LA Ink" on DVD.I saved up every paycheck I got from Hot Topic,and my two other jobs which were at Spencer's(where I worked for 9 months)and Barnes and Noble(where I worked at for 4 years back home during my high school years since I love books and I hid behind them until I found Nevaeh). Kat taught me to express myself no matter what so I started to dress like a punk and listen to old rock bands from back in the day,so meeting her was like a dream come true. Anyways,I put on my foundation,then I chose the Marya eyeshadow and applied it on the crease of my eye. I added the Puro Amor eyeliner into a cateye shape,Kat Von D style of course, then I put on the lipstick and some of my Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara that I grabbed while putting the rest of my make-up in my bag. I decided to use some of the clothes that Jeffree bought me in Forever 21. I put the clothes on,added 6 oversized black shimmer painted wooden bangles,thin silver oversized diamond-shaped earrings,black leather fingerless gloves that reached my wrist and my gold heart locket with a dragonfly on it. I added my bright Aqua Blue contacts and my diamond stud lip piercing as a final touch.I then grabbed my phone and put it in my front right pocket.

55 minutes later,I stepped out in my new Touch-of-Glam black faux leather jewel encrusted bustier,bright neon Aqua Blue leather skintight skinny pants and my new Tough Edge Booties. My hair and makeup was intact and my hair and skin were flawless as always. My bustier hit above my stomach so my tattoos were free to be seen. I had lotioned them up while I got ready.

The guys were dressed in their normal clothes only instead of jeans,they had on leather pants and cool boots. Their hair and the little bit of makeup that a couple of them stiil wear was the same as if they were performing. Overall,they make up to be a group of really hot guys. Too bad three out of five were taken,but that means nothing to me since I respect the relationships that Andy,Jake and Jinxx have with their girls and I wish them all the best.