Tears of the Broken.

Hi my name is Avianna Jones. I'm new to this city. I didn't get a choice  to move. I hate my adopted parents. They never learn to leave me alone. My sweet escape is always music. It's easier for me that way. I don't have to listen to them or their little daughter Emily. By the way, I'm 17 years old. Only one more year in this gosh awful place. I have given up so many times. I have even cut myself to try to get the pain to go away. It wont though.  I cant escape my own thoughts. I'm the type of person that never accepts compliments , but believes every single insult.  My life is by far the worst. There is no way that it could get better from here. I gotta get to algebra. Tell you the rest of my story after class. I still put up with that shitty class because my adopted parents want me to pass it. I fucking hate how they think things will get better. They won't even let me meet my real parents. They are assholes and get mad how I barely have friends. They don't get anything. They think that I need help when I don't. I can handle myself. I looked over and saw a bunch of whores laughing at me. A typical day. I just kept walking. I walked down the hallway and I saw my crush walking right past me. I wish I could speak to him, but he would never say anything to me. I'm known as the Emo freak in this school. It doesn't bother me that much. The whores came up to me and said "So you still coming to school freak?" I said "Yes and you still spreading your legs for the Quarterback?" The main whore got all pissed and I just laughed and walked away. There was nothing she was gonna do about it. Even other people that heard me say that to her laughed. They all knew it was funny.