tuesday

Tuesday 7:48

schistad:
morning :)

martinegg:
someone is in a good mood
thanks for waking me up
by calling me
6 times

schistad:
you welcome😘
anyway, want to grab a coffee before class?

martinegg:
you want to have breakfast with me?

schistad:
yup

martinegg:
you're paying?

schistad:
yup

martinegg:
what's wrong?

schistad:
what do you mean?

martinegg:
the last time you paid me something and didn't want sex in return was because you were feeling guilty

schistad:
that's so no true
can't I buy my friend a drink?

martinegg:
yeah, sure
pick me up in ten

8:06

jason💫:
hey

ariel⚘:
oh, hey

jason💫:
wanna join me for breakfast?

ariel⚘:
thanks, but I'm having it with chris
you're welcome to join us if u want

jason💫:
wouldn't he be mad?

ariel⚘:
is not like he has the right to

jason💫:
well, if I'm not bothering I would love to join

ariel⚘:
great :)
I'll send you the address

8:13

Ariel was laughing at something that Chris said when they heard the door opening. They looked at the door, seeign a blonde boy coming in, looking around.

-Hey, Jason- Ariel called, waving. Her back was facing Chris, that now had a surprised and disgusted look on his face.

-Oh, hello- he said, approaching their table-Hope I'm not bothering you guys.

-Off course not- She smiled, getting up and giving him a hug-This is Chris, by the way.

-So, Jason, tell me more about yourself- Chris said when the boy sat beside Ariel.

-There's not much to say actually- he said-My father was from Norway, my mom was British, they got divorced and dad moved back here, so...

-Not sad for leaving things behind?-Chris said, raising an eyebrow and smiling-Your mom, your friends, your girls...

-Yes, I am. But I'll visits often, and my friends will still be my friends if I'm not there-Jason said-And the girls, well  I heard that Norway was full of beautiful girl. But is not like I want more than one.

-So you wanna settle down huh? -Chris said and Ariel knocked his foot under the table, giving him a warning look. Chris gave her an innocent look and smiled at Jason.

-If I find the right girl, then yes-he said-I would want to settle down.

-That's very cool Jason-Ariel smiled-I just know one boy that would do that. Actually, he did. And they are one of the best couples I know.

-We were better though- Chris raised an eyebrow

-Oh, right-Ariel smiled-Cause we were a couple, yeah sure.

-Okay-Jason said-This just got really awkward incredibly fast.

-I think we should get going- Ariel stood up, getting her backpack. Chris got up as well, preparing to leave.

-Oh no, please stay-Ariel said to Chris-I'm showing Jason around, he still dont know the way to his classes. You can stay and take your time.

-Oh, okay- Chris said, trying not to make a sad face- Enjoy your tour.

-We will-Ariel said-Thanks for the coofee.

-Bye, nice to meet you-Jason waved and they left Chris alone.

___
so...its today. The last episode. I can't believe.