Chapter 1

The sound of a baby crying filled the almost empty house and I groaned before pulling the covers up more over my head.

"Lolo, it's your turn" Camila mumbled sleepily.

"Okay," I said rubbing my eyes tiredly and then kissing Camila on top of her head before getting out of bed.

I exited the bedroom and walked down the dark hallway into my daughter's room. She stood in her crib crying, but got quiet when she saw me.

"Did you have a nightmare Lexa?" I asked my three year old.

Lexa only looked at me as I picked her up and held her in my arms. She had my green eyes and Camila's nose. I will admit that Lexa was basically a mini version of me, but seeing as my sons Wyatt and Cody looked more like Camila that it was only right that my daughters Hazel and Lexa looked more like me. My son Xavier was basically a combination of Maia and I which I was grateful for even if Camila only saw him to be an accident. Lexa was now the only baby in the Cabello-Jauregui household since the rest of our children were now teenagers and out doing whatever it is they do since high school graduation was coming up.

"Lolo," Camila said tiredly standing in the doorway as I rocked Lexa in my arms.

"She had a nightmare," I said looking up at Camila. Camila smiled and walked over to us.

"You used to get them too Lolo and so did I," Camila said.

"Those were memories for you Camz," I said as Camila soothingly ran her hand through Lexa's hair as Lexa slowly drifted back off to sleep.

"We are having no more kids Lolo," Camila said.

"You said that before and that's how we ended up with Lexa," I said chuckling.

"It made you happy when I was pregnant," Camila said.

"You make me happy Camz," I said.

"I love you so much," Camila said kissing me. I was about to deepen the kiss when the front door was slammed shut causing Lexa to wake up and start to cry.

"I'm going to kill Cody," Camila said angrily.

"He's our son," I said as I rocked Lexa in my arms as she cried.

"He's an ass and so damn inconsiderate," Camila yelled.

"I'm home," Cody said poking his head into Lexa's room.

"Are you fucking high?" Camila said as she shoved Cody. Our son didn't have to answer with his eyes being bloodshot red and him reeking of weed.

"Calm down mom," Cody said glaring at Camila.

"Don't tell me to calm down, I can't wait until you turn eighteen and get the fuck out of my house" Camila yelled.

"Fuck you bitch," Cody said.

"Cody," I said in a warning tone.

"No, she's a fucking bitch. I don't see why you fucking married her" Cody said angrily.

"Cody, go to bed please" I said.

"I fucking hate you," Cody said to Camila and then walked to his bedroom and slammed the door behind him.

Lexa stopped crying and ended up falling back to sleep. I placed her back in her crib. Camila just shook her head as tears ran down her face and walked out of Lexa's room.

"Camz," I called after her as she walked back to our bedroom and I decided to run after her.

"He's right, I don't deserve you" Camila said.