The Admitting

Shrek loved Wreck It Ralph ever since he first saw him. He couldn't stop thinking of him. He made up fantasies about him, drew pictures of him, and even wrote his name all over the cover of Shrek's journal (which was just filled with Shrek gushing over him.) As you can probably tell, Shrek was mega obsessed. Today, Shrek was looking out his window when he saw Wreck It Ralph walking down the street with a worried look on his face. Shrek became concerned. "Why is my senpai upset??!" Shrek thought. Shrek went outside and quietly and quickly followed Ralph to his house. Shrek hid behind the bushes across Ralph's house. Ralph went inside. The next few minutes, Shrek heard yelling and slamming inside the house. Shrek became scared but he didn't dare move from his spot. Ralph later came outside with tears streaming down his face. His sat down on the sidewalk and covered his face with his huge hands and became crying so loudly that the ground around him started to shake. Shrek stood up and started to walk towards him and sat down next to Ralph. Ralph looked at Shrek between his fingers and said, "Oh, hi Shrek." Shrek said, "Hi, Ralph. What's wrong?" Ralph sighed and said, "Since you're one of my closest friends, I'll tell you. I got fired from my job and I told my girlfriend and she got upset and broke up with me. I don't know what to do with myself now!" Ralph began crying loudly again. Shrek wrapped his big arm around his shoulder and said, "Don't worry man, it'll be alright. She didn't know what she just did, breaking up with an amazing dude like you. I'm sure you did everything you can at your job. It's not your fault. Don't worry about it." Ralph suddenly stopped crying and said, "You know what, you're right. Thanks, Shrek, you're the best." Ralph pulled a napkin out of his pocket and dried his face. Then he started to stare at Shrek for a long time. Shrek felt his face begin to burn. Ralph smiled and said, "You know, Shrek, I always had feelings for you. You were always there for me, always there to cheer me up. And you done did it again. You're so sweet. What did I do to deserve a great person like you in my life?" Shrek blushed and said, "Ralph, I really love you." Ralph smirked and said, "I always knew you did. You would always blush and act nervous around me whenever I stared at you. And you know the good thing? I love you too, Shrek." Shrek felt all his excitement swell up inside him and he practically screamed, "Really?!?!" Ralph laughed and said, "You're too cute, of course. I wouldn't lie to you." Ralph raised his hand up to Shrek's cheek and said, "My big adorable green monster." Ralph kissed him on the cheek and got up. Shrek did too. Shrek was so happy. The happiest he's ever been in his life. Shrek then forced out of his mouth, "You know, I don't think you'd want to live with your ex especially since you just broke up, do you want to live with me for a while?" Ralph smiled and said, "I'd be delighted to." Ralph then leaned in and kissed Shrek right ON THE LIPS. Shrek basically died (not literally) and this was, definitely, the best moment of his entire life.