Chapter 1

Before you read, 

I do not own Naruto, only some of the plot. In this Fanfiction, Sasuke didn't go with Orochimaru and Hiruzen is not dead. However, the curse mark on Sasuke's shoulder was removed by Jiraiya as soon as they stopped Sasuke from leaving. Sakura, since Sasuke never left, is still weak and depends on Naruto and Sasuke. There will probably be no romance in this story. Also, these chapters will be short, but it will have plenty of chapters. Think of it as a substitute of my Uzumaki Heir book. Chapters will be updated everyday.

~Moonlight0628

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto stood in front of Hiruzen along with the Konoha 12 and their Senseis. "Wait a second. Let me get this straight. You want us to go camping?" Kiba asked. "Yes. You will be camping in a forest not to far from here. It is called the Forest of Kitsunes." Hiruzen said. "I've never heard of such thing." Kakashi said.

Naruto paled and inched toward the back of the room ever so slowly. Gai caught sight of him and called him out. "Young Naruto, do you have any knowledge of this forest?" He asked. "Hai, though you will need to figure it out yourself." Naruto said, walking out of the room. "Why is he being so serious?" Chouji asked. "How should we know?" Ino shrugged.

"Everyone, this is the true meaning of this little camping trip. Naruto has been keeping a secret, one that could endanger our village. You are to find out what that secret is." Hiruzen said. "Hai." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 263