chapter7

recap;

Meeko: Where is she?

Me: At the corner store down the street from our school.

As soon as we reached the corner store I heard crying. I ran to where the crying came from. I went next to the corner store and in the alley with Meeko following close behind. I saw Tami on the ground curled in a ball with her shirt and pants off. There was a man standing over her kicking her and pulling up his pants. He had another man with him that was holding back my mama.

Meeko: Let em go, NOW!!!!

Man#!1: No, little boy. You ain't nobody to tell me what to do.

Meeko: Let them go.

Man#1: And if I don't, what you gonna do about it.

Meeko tapped me and we both pulled out guns.

Me: Let them go or I will shoot!

Man#2: What a little girl like you doing with a gun.

He squeezed my mother., Her eyes were baggy and bloodshot with a pained look in her eyes. Her hair was messed up and her clothes were dirty. Blood dripped down her face.

Me: I shoot pretty well with this damn gun. Even shot a few niggas with it.

Man#1: I'd like to see you try.

Me&Meeko: You asked for it.

We both pulled the trigger and shot. I shot at the man holding my mother and Meeko shot at the one by my sister. They both ran and the police sirens got closer and closer. Meeko walked back to the car to put the guns up and I stayed with my mama and sister to make sure that nothing happened to them. Turns out the man that raped Tami was her new, NOW EX boyfriend and the one that was holding her down was his brother. The police showed up and gave Tami a robe. They asked us a lot of questions and the Channel 8 News. We just pushed them away, but they didn't want to leave her alone so Meeko and I went off on them and started cursing them out and they caught it on camera.

Take me, on aride, come on and turn me on, turn me on

I answered Roc.

Phone Convo:

Roc: We heard the news! Where is she? They said they heard gunshots. Are you alright?

Me: Roc, I'm fine. I'll explain everything later.

I heard Prince in the background screaming.

Prince: Don't tell me to fucking calm down! What would do if that was your damn girlfriend out there?! Huh? Oh that's what I thought.

Roc: Prince, calm down. You can talk to her if you want.

End of Phone convo

I gave Tami the phone and her face lit up. Tami had bags under her eyes and had a bruise on the side of the her face. She also had bruises on her stomach, arms, and legs and she had a busted lip. I saw my dad come and he brought Tami, Meeko, and me home. '

When we made it inside, I helped Tami get ready for bed. She was still tramautized by the whole situation. My mother still couldn't believe I knew how to use a gun and she asked if I had really shot a few people. It was true, but I didn't tell her that. I had to text Roc and tell him that I was sorry that I had to cancel the date.

The next day:

Roc's POV

I was shocked and scared when we saw the news. Tami and Tee was just sitting on the curb hugging eachother. I have to admit, it was pretty funny when Tee and Meeko went off on Channel 8 News crew. She also told me that her and Meeko was the reason for the gun shots and that's how they got their sister. Prince was going off and so was Prod. I felt bad for not being there. Now we was all at Tee's house ij the livingroom watching TV.