One: my life so far

Italy 1622- "Father please!"
"Natalie! Amelia! Take your siblings to hide! NOW!"
I grabbed Amelia's hand and dragged her along to find our brothers and sisters. We ran into the cellar after getting everyone rounded up. We had been safe in Italy for the last twelve years. But now they've found us. On the way down the stairs I tripped over my dress. I was only 16 yet with that single moment as I fell down the stairs, I saw my own life flash before my eyes. My husband was out fighting them. They were tearing the city apart.
"Amelia help me up! Hurry!"
Amelia kept walking.
"Amelia please! The baby!"
Amelia turned on her heel and helped me up.
We hid in a corner as we heard the gun fire and the dying screams of agony of the people above us.

Soon the fighting was over. We had won. We all went outside to see the damage. Many people had died. Including my husband. But none of our family. A couple months later my daughter Abigale was born. So I left. I went to England so Abigale could grow up without the fighting and the running and watching the people around you constantly die. I decided her life was going to be fun and carefree. Something I never had. Me and Amelia were the only witches in our family. Which is why we are constantly hunted. But here in England I was safe.

Five years later I was living a happy life with Abigale, when I got wind of a family where I had lived in Italy and how they had been brutally murdered. So I went home. It wasn't just my family. It was the whole village. I stumbled around the burnt remains of what was my home. Everything was gone. Everything including my family's cottage.

I ran to the nearest cemetery, Abigale in my arms. There I saw it. The Romano crypt. My family's crypt. I ran inside. They were all dead. All except Amelia. But she was no where to be found. So I put an immortality spell over me and Abigale hoping Amelia had done the same in hopes that we'd se each other again one day.

Bloomsburg Pennsylvania, 1867-
"Abigale! It's time to leave! We've been found out!"
"Mommy!"
"Yes come here."
"I'm sorry ma'am but we'll take it from here." Said a man named Ryan who I had known for the short few years I had  been here.
"Don't you take her! No Abigale!"

I hid in the bushes near the church where they were on trial. Ryan had promised to get her safely back to me. I just had to make it look like she was really being taken from me. I waited.
Ryan came out of the church and then it was set aflame.
"Nooooooo! You liar! You liar! You promis-"
"Shhh ms. Romano." Ryan whispered as he ran to cover my mouth. "If they know you were associated with her you will be hanged. And before they hang you they will find you out and burn you."

I had made a sacrifice that night I never thought I'd have to make. I had almost even given up hope that Amelia was still alive. Now I knew I was all alone.

Washington D.C. : present day-
"Yes I understand. No that was sarcasm. I don't understand why I'm being evicted. If I'm evicted I'll have to go back to a small town called Bloomsburg Pennsylvania. I'm not meant to be there. I've been here for a very long time. I've been here for 142 years... and you hung up. Great."

I went up to my room and began packing for my move back to Bloomsburg. What fun.