ARDENT

ARDENT.

( SYNOPSIS )

( SYNOPSIS )

WILL ALLAN has spent her whole life living in the shadow of her older sister, Liz, who is everything Will isn't. Pretty and popular, without a head and heart full of feelings that don't belong to her.

Liz and her mother lead shiny lives full of suburban light. But Will and her father have accepted their place in the shadows, buried by their secrets. Adrian Toomes has spent the last ten years helping Will learn to control her abilities, and in exchange she has spent the last ten years shaping them to be his greatest asset. Her father's business is the only place where she truly feels equal to Liz, finally valuable in someone's eyes.

But her place in her father's hierarchy is becoming more meaningless with every passing year. Will is sick of drowning in a blaze of rage, passion, grief and euphoria with every touch. She's sick of feeling like a stranger in her own heart, filled with the emotions of others.

And her sophomore year will be no refuge for her. Because sophomore year has Peter Parker, a boy hiding a secret much too large for his skinny frame, who makes her feel everything all at once without a single touch.

JESSICA SULA as WILL ALLAN

+ DISCLAIMER: i do not own any part of spider-man: homecoming, its plotlines, or its characters (and their tiny, adorable butts)

+ DISCLAIMER: i do not own any part of spider-man: homecoming, its plotlines, or its characters (and their tiny, adorable butts). i do, however own will allan and all dialogue and plot lines that come with her. steal anything from me and you will spend the next six months drinking your meals through a straw.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: it's 5 am and i'm weak and lacking self control. igor, the tiny gremlin that lives inside me and makes me post fics like this, is a trick ass bitch. however, sm:h has taken over my life to the point where i'm watching it in movie theaters in foreign countries so, as a healthy coping mechanism, i'm publishing ardent. this one's for you, penis parker. read on if you like being disappointed!

( dedicated to hannah for being a beam of sunshine/wonderful writer/inspiration to us all )