Loosing Oliver Queen

Then
"Dinah Laurel Lance do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" A pastor asked looking at Dinah.
"I do." She replied tears welling up in her crystal blue eyes.
"Oliver Jonas Queen do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor said staring at Oliver. Ollie vigorously nodded yes.
"Of course, I mean I do." He said with a wide smile. "Then by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Dinah flung her arms around Oliver and locked her lips with his. Oliver lifted her off the floor breaking the kiss. "For the first time I present to you Mister and Misses Queen." The pastor told the crowd excitedly.

Now
"And he will be remembered as a father, a husband, and a hero." A pastor said looking down at the closed casket being lowered into the ground. Tears streamed from Dinah's eyes not looking away from her husband's coffin.
"Now the wife of Mister Queen would like to say a few words." Dinah didn't look up, she didn't acknowledge that she heard.
"Misses Queen." He repeated. Dinah looked up her eyes red and puffy, tears flowing down her face. She cleared her throat and began.

Then
"PUSH BABY PUSH!' Oliver yelled squeezing his wife's hand. Dinah screamed as her daughter was born. Crying filled the hospital room, echoing off the walls around them.
"Congratulations you two, you have welcomed a healthy baby girl into the world." The nurse said bringing the baby into view for the new parents to see.
"Look Ollie." Dinah said in a shaky tone resting her head on Oliver's arm. Oliver kissed her forehead.

Now
"Oliver Queen is the best man I have ever known, not only is he the greatest husband but his also the greatest father anyone could dream of. The love I have for him will never end, Ollie will always be my true love. He was a hero to everyone, his family, his friends, and his city. As the Green arrow he has saved countless lives and as Oliver Queen he has saved countless lives. He was not ready to go, he had more love to give and more to receive." Dinah paused wiping tears from her face. "The man of my dreams is dead but not gone. I see him everyday when I look at my children, I see him when I look at myself all of the influence he has had on my life." She stuttered as she choked up.
Then
"OLLIE!" Dinah shrieked as a bullet shot through his chest. She let out a sonic scream in the direction the bullet had come from, the shooter dropping off of a building onto the hard asphalt.
"No baby no, not like this not now. No Ollie don't leave me please." She wailed holding his lifeless body in her lap. "Please Oliver please." She begged cradling his face in her shaky hands. Dinahs body now soaked with his blood as she clutched him against her.

Now
"And to wrap things up," Dinah took a laboured breath and continued. "Oliver Queen is the love of my life." She looked down at the casket. "I will always be your Pretty Bird." Dinah whispered closely to the casket a single tear dripping down her face and onto the black coffin. "Good bye Ollie."