Iron Fist

Neither you nor Spiderman could barely hold on to the plane any longer. You had used all your might to stay somewhat comfortable in it, but that was becoming impossible. However, you didn't care. All you wanted was to see Danny.

You couldn't believe he was going to go just like that. You didn't want him to.

Soon enough, the plane landed in a very cold and snowy place. Your outfit wasn't enough to cover you from the wind and you felt like you'd freeze to a popsicle. And from what you could see, Spidey felt the same way.

"FREEZE!"

You turned around to see a man dressed like a warrior, and looking at you like you were a threat.

"We're on that!" Spiderman replies.

The warrior scoffs, and he leaps at Spiderman. You move away to dodge his attacks and attack in any way you can, but the warrior dude is too strong and fast. He was going to beat you up there, no doubt.

But then, somebody appeared in front of you and blocked the coming attack, and even fought back. You then realized that it was none other than the boy you were madly in love with: Danny.

You were happy to see him again, but you were still shocked at everything.

"I'm glad to see you have not grown soft, brother," the warrior said.

"Brother?!" You asked.

"My brother in spirit," Danny replied. "Not by blood."

You approached Danny and stood closer behind him, when he turned around to look at you. For one thing, you had grown used to seeing him with his mask, that seeing his bare face made you fall harder for him. Something about the way he was dressed made him seem even more handsome, and you were instantly more attracted to him.

"Daniel," you heard the old monk that took him away say, "what are these outside infidels doing here?"

"Infidels?" Spidey asked.

"They must go," Danny's 'brother', Scorpion, blurted out. "They stain the honor of K'un L'un."

You couldn't help but frown at Scorpion, but Danny soon intervened.

"They are my friends," he said. "Please allow them to enter."

The monk seemed to obey Danny's every word, and though they were hesitant to trust you and Spiderman, you soon found yourselves walking towards the mystical city together.

Inside, you reached a big building that looked like a temple. You were finally left alone with Danny and with Peter, and you went near the fireplace so that the could would shake off of you.

"Danny," you said. "What's going on here?"

He smiled kindly at you and Peter, which made your heart melt, and then he proceeded to making the flame bigger for your comfort.

"The return of the heart of Xiao Lao," he replied. "I grew up training in martial arts, then battled Xiao Lao and gained the Iron Fist, after which I would foster an era of peace as King. I was given a year to say my goodbyes to the world outside, but instead I chose to learn, with you."

Your heart sank. Did that mean you wouldn't be able to see Danny anymore?

"Now, I must first compete in the return of the heart of Xiao Lao to be named king," he says. You notice his voice is growing weaker. "And if I don't, the throne will go to Scorpion. He has grown greedy and self-centered, and I can't... I can't...."

Then, Danny collapses in front of the fireplace. You and Spiderman both rush over to see what's wrong, and you notice he has a purple set of vein-looking structures on his neck and jaw.