Why was i gone?

I only left because this book was just a troll but to me it kinda takes me back into the old days😂 so imma keep it up~

Well everyone that was my 13 year old and 14 year old self for you.
Most of what i said is true and most of it is false. What i mean by that is the setting and topic is true i just added in some lies.
Imma keep making this book and if you dont like it so be it cause its not really a book im just letting you all into this little life i live.
Imma make this a book not just about crystal but my other friends as well so if ya dont like it like i said LEAVE ;).
So instead of talking lets go back into time.
2016: 7th Grade-
We all had gym together but crystal so let me introduce the rest...
Emily- She was obsessed with cheese back then. She always wore skirts and she had a "husband" -we will get more into that later on ;)-
My sister in the fam.
Cloey- She was more on my emo side and she never really didnt talk alot. She was the shortest in the group -still is- She is my niece in the fam.
Izzy- Now her she was very rude if you touch her shoe she will punch you no lie i had bruises back then ;-; she was the tuff person.
She is also the dad of the fam.
Nhi- Me and nhi never talked alot back then cuz we both thought we was weird so we just left it on mutual. She soon came to be the Owner of a condom factory.
She is the mom of the family.
April- April left us after that year but she was on the emo side as well she was mean as izzy and emo like cloey so they both got along.
She was the mother or sister to cloey.
Then there is me. Kaitlyn.
I was very outgoing trying to make new friends but also very antisocial. I forced upon relationships (emily) and just got on everyones nerves.

AT THE END WE ALL CHANGED SO DONT WORRY!