Chapter 22

After ice skating I haven't talked to Nick that much. He kept his distance because he didn't want anything to happen where we get mad and break up.  But tonight honey listen I was so fuckin horny if he looked at me the right way I might just come okay. I grabbed my phone and went to my messages. It was going on 1:30 am. I had to shoot my shot, and send the "are you up text!"

Nick: yeah what's up.?

Me: nothing just extra lonely tonight and I was wondering.......

Me: can you come over.?

Minutes went by and he did respond. I went to the bathroom to freshin up taking a quick shower and oiled down. I put on this sexy black and olive green lace bra and thong set.

Nick: I'm outside, open the door! A text came flashing through my phone. I got so super excited but I also got nervous as fuck. I put on my black silk robe but not tying it in the front, and went downstairs to open the door. He came through the door licking his lips. Even though he already knew where my room was I still led the way. I felt his eyes all over me. He kicked his shoes off took his pants and shirt off and laid down. I wanted to scream fuck me already.! I turned my back and stuck my ass all the way out. He gave a lil laugh and pulled me closer to him.

You know if you wanted some dick you coulda just asked.! He whispered in my ear. And lord Jesus have mercy a waterfall began. He slid my thong down and turned me on my back he kissed my inner thighs and than my clit. My legs got weak and he gripped them tight.  He tongue was like fuckin Magic. He knew how to touch me where to touch me and how firm he should touch me. It's like he had my body all figured out like if it was his. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and my legs over his shoulders. And he slid in slowly. I was so tight, I couldn't help but scream.

Fuckkkkk.! I moaned as he leaned down kissing and sucking on my neck still fucking me with my legs over his shoulders. He was so deep and was feeling so good. I'm so happy he trained me for taking all of him. It still feel like the first time we had sex every time but this pain was strictly pleasure. He picked me up in the air lifting me up to eat me again. Oh baby I thought that shit only happens in porn my legs was wrapped around his neck so tight his head was gone pop off. He slid back in me bouncing me up and down on him. My moans turned into gasp of air and "I love you's.!" We kissed as he slowed it down but still hitting it hard.

We fucked for hours and I enjoyed ever second of it. I layed my head on his chest and he held me tight. I had to admit I just used the he'll out of him but it felt so good to be this close to him again. He was sound asleep before me. I thought it was so cute.

I woke up to an empty bed and I was kinda disappointed. I grabbed my phone and it was almost 9am. It was a lot of commotion down stairs. I texted Nick and asked him where he went. I really wanted to wake up to him. I put on some sweats and a tshirt and went downstairs.

Merry Christmassssss.! They all yelled.

Merry Christmas.! I smiled back. The twins couldn't wait to tear open gifts and now that I was woke they could.

"Lani in Labor had to leave. Will see you after she have baby.!" A texted came flashing through my phone.

"What.?! I'm on my way.!" I screamed running upstairs. I went straight to the shower and hurried to get dress. I finally found my keys. "I'll be back.!" I yelled as I ran out the door. It was so cold outside, I didn't even bother to wipe the snow off. I made my way to children's hospital and up to the third floor. Nick and some of his family was waiting in the waiting room.

Heyy how is she.? How many centimeters.? I asked out of breath.

Is she here yet.? A dr asked annoyed coming through  the double doors.

Yeah.! Nick answered. Look Lani only wants you in the room she been trying to hold him in go deliver the baby.! He said pushing me towards the door. I was kind of honored that she wanted me in there. We walked in the room and she was screaming and hollering. She was sweating bullets. This was making me think twice about ever having a baby.! I held her hand and a leg up.

Thank you.! She muttered. I smiled and before we knew it. Beautiful baby Allan was here.! He had a head full of curly hair and big bright brown eyes, rosey red  cheeks and her nose. He was so damn cute.!

You did a wonderful job.! I assured her. I took so many pictures of the baby. He was weighing in at 5lbs and 6oz 19 inches long. They wrapped him up and gave them to her. That was the most beautiful picture ever. I went back out to the waiting room and everybody stood up.

Allan Thompson is here.! I announced happily. I passed my phone around so they could see the pictures. "He looks like you!" I said to Nick.

I bet.! He pushed some hair out my face and kissed me. "Thank you!"

For what?

For always being here for my family!

There my family as well Nick.

I know and one day Ima marry you.

Whatever.! I laughed but he was so serious.! It kinda made me happy though. I couldn't wait for that day. "It's gonna be a while before we all see her. She's gonna go into recovery but after that she gets her room and we all can go up there with her and see the baby.!" I said loud enough for everybody to hear.
I was so happy little Allan was here.! Early morning on Christmas.

I have something for you.! Nick said stopping in. The middle of the hallway. " I mean like I don't know how you gone feel about this....It's suppose to be one of your Christmas presents but umm (he reached into his pocket and grabbed a ring box out.) I contemplated on what I should do or give it to you or not. It's just a simple promise ring.....but I do promise to never hurt you again, I never wanted to hurt you, I always promise to love you and treat you with all the respect you deserve. I promise to keep you happy no matter what it takes. I promise to be here for you through any and everything. He put thing ring on my finger and I wiped my tears. I was such a cry baby.!