Chapter 12

Sophie's POV

We walk off, Kendal's arm still around my waist, to see Logan and Opal..... kissing?! "Logan what the hell?! You're dating this selfish ass!?" Kendal yells questioningly. "Yeah...?" Logan says, he obviously doesn't know what Opal did to Kendal and I. My thoughts were interrupted by Kendal saying,"You know what she did to me and Sophie yet you still want to date her?!" "All is over and done with, and the past is in the past, so why does it matter?" Logan says, I can tell something's about to go down. I need to get them apart. "It does matter becau-" Kendal begins, but I grab his arm and drag him away. "Hey!" Hey says. "Look," I say, "I just don't want you to get into any trouble. By the looks of it, it's all a plan of Opal's to get you..."

Kendal's POV

"All is over and done with, and the past is in the past, so why does it matter?" Logan says. "It does matter becau-" I begin, but Sophie grabs my arm and drags me away. "Hey!" I say. "Look," she begins, "I just don't want you to get into any trouble. By the looks of it, it's all a plan of Opal's to get you..." she says, looking behind me at who I assume are Logan and Opal. "I think Logan got the wrong girl anyway" she says suddenly. "What?" I ask, what the hell is she talking about? "Logan would be better off with Carleigh." She says, I agree though, they would be cute together. I was about to say something when Lahna basically tackles Sophie and says, well.. More like yells, "I couldn't agree more!" They both start laughing, and I chuckle, but shake my head slightly.

Lahna's POV

I was walking with Carleigh and Callise talking about ships, aka Carleigh and Logan. Logan was outside today, so we had something to do for once. I hear someone say, "Logan would be better off with Carleigh." I turn my head and see Sophie saying that to Kendal, so of course, I jump in and say, "I couldn't agree more!" I say this as I practically tackle Sophie. We both start laughing and I see a ring on Sophie's finger. "Sophie Hider! Where did you get dat ring from?!" I ask.

Sophie's POV

After Lahna almost kills me, she asks loudly, "Sophie Hider! Where did you get dat ring from?!"

A/N You guys probably know the answer to that question but whatever! Sorry for not posting in a while so, I gave you guys a short chapter but it's a chapter. AUTHOR~CHAN OUT! Words: 449