Chapter 1

I stand in the kitchen with Dad, who has a sad look on his face. In his hands, is Bella and Edwards wedding invitation. I know deep down he's happy for her, but she's still young. I look at it a different way. I know that after the wedding, Bella will be turned into a vampire. I know she wants to do this, and I respect her decision, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to see her again. Even if she's fine around humans, Embry definitely won't let her near me.

Speaking of Embry, I bid goodbye to Charlie, walking out to Embry's car. He pecks my lips once I get my seatbelt on.

"Morning beautiful." He says.

"Morning handsome." I reply, entwining my fingers with his. He drives to Emily's house, where we spend most of our days. We enter the house, the smell of spaghetti washing over us. Embry joins the boys in the living room while I join Emily, Kim, and Leah in the kitchen.

"Who's the new guy?" I ask after noticing the unfamiliar person. Leah blushes at my words and I realize why. "Oh my gosh! Le! I'm so happy for you!" I squeal, yanking her into a hug. She pulls away, laughing. "Since when?"

"Last week. I didn't want anyone to know until I told him."

"What's his name?"

"Brandon Coralez." She answers dreamily. Kim, Emily, and I aww at her. Ever since Sam and Emily got together, she hasn't been happy. But now she's imprinted and is nothing but happy.

"So, when are you gonna tell him?" Emily asks, turning the attention to me. She keeps her voice low enough so the boys can't hear.

"Today, after lunch."

"He's gonna be so excited!" Kim says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he'll be taking about it for weeks."

Lunch is now over, and I decide to take Embry to the beach to tell him. We sit down on the sand, our feet buried in the dirt.

"So, what'd you want to tell me?" I grab his hands, looking him in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I blurt out. He freezes. He's so still I fear he's not breathing. "Em?" He snaps out of it, a grin taking over his face. He stands up, pulling me with him. He pulls me in a hug, spinning me around.

"Really?" He asks, setting me down. I nod. He places a hand on my stomach, still grinning. "We're gonna be parents." He whispers. His face then falls. "What about you're dad? He's gonna kill me."

"Probably." I laugh. "But hopefully he'll get over it."

"What're you gonna do about school? You still got two years."

"I've been taking online classes. In three months I'll be done."

"You've got everything planned?"

"Duh." He laughs, grabbing my face to pull me in for a kiss.

Bam! Bomb dropped! And the first chapter of the new book is here! Thank you guys for reading! I hope you liked it!