Chapter 5:The search

Willow's POV :
" Natsu !" We all call in unison.
" Happy see if you can see him from the sky " I say to the blue cat.
" Aye " he replies.
He used his magic to make to wings and used them to fly across the ocean. " How could this have happened ?" Said Fudo with an anger filled tone.
" I don't know " answered Gray.
" Hey , dude . can you move a bit fa-" said Fudo.

He cut himself off when he realised the sailor was no where to be seen.
" Great now we've got no one to sail the ship. Lucks really on our side today aye it ." Moaned Fudo.
" Stop moaning. " said Gray frustratedly .
" Shut it , ice brain."
" Quiet , blame flames."
"Both of you Shut up !" I shout at the two of them.
" Lucy , do you have any water spirits that can help us." I ask her.
She grows nervous and starts to laugh awkwardly.

" well ... I've got Aquarius but she's not very... obedient. " Lucy says.
" It's worth a shot." Says Gray.
" you can't say I haven't warned you." She says.
Lucy grads her golden key before placing it in the water.
" Open gate of the water barrier, Aquarius. " Says Lucy.
Magically , a mermaid like women appears in the water just outside the boat.

" what do you want ?" The Spirit asks , her voice full of annoyance.
" we need you to help us find Natsu. " Asked Lucy.
" is that the pink haired loud mouth." She says.
" That's him alright." Said Fudo.
Aquarius shots glares towards Fudo and Gray.
" Can you help us ,please."I say , kindly.
The spirit's face softens a little before replying,

" fine . You should really take note of this young ladies manners Lucy. She probably has a boyfriend." Aquarius smirks before diving into the ocean.
My cheeks grew red as I stared at the bottom of the boat.
" Why do you listen to Willow but not me !" Lucy shouts frustratedly .
" so... do you ?" Asked Gray.
I looked up quickly , my face as red as a tomato.
" no no !" I shout.

He puts his hand up in defence.
" I didn't mean anything by it." He said quickly.
We didn't have to wait long because seconds later Aquarius held Natsu and Happy in her arms. Fudo and Lucy help them onto the boat. I walk over to the spirit.
" thank you , Aquarius. " I say , politely.
She smirks ,
" good thing one of you has manners." Lucy rolls her eyes before sending Aquarius to the Spirit realm.
" now , how are we going to get there." Said Lucy.
" give me a second." I tell her.
I take off my cloak , throwing on top of Natsu. I am wearing a dark green off the shoulder shirt, with my light green bandana hanging around my neck, I have grey shorts and black socks that came above my knee as well has dark brown boots that come to my knee. I was about to jump into the ocean before Fudo grabbed graded my shoulder.

" wait , what do you think your doing." he says.
" do you want the boat to move or not." I tell him.
He let's go, allowing me to dive into the sea. I swim back up grading hold of the back of the boat.
" hold on ." I tell them.
Gray and Fudo cling on to the outer rim and Lucy holds Natsu and happy tightly.
I take a deep breath.
" Ice dragon, blizzard." I say.
Strong , freezing winds came from my feet allowing me to push the boat at lighting speed. Before I could stop the boat crashed into an island making it shatter and everyone flying out.

Next morning:
All of us lay on the beach of Galuna island. One by one we slowly get to our feet, passing each other looks of confusion and fear.

" where are we ?" Asks Lucy.
" Galuna island. " Says Fudo.
"Right let's start the mission. " says Natsu, walking away quickly.
Fudo grads him by the shoulder.
I roll my eye's as the rest of us ran after him.
" Natsu! " Shouts Lucy.
Fudo grads Natsu's shoulder.
"get off me! "Natsu shouts.
" hey flame breath I told you that Willow is in charge so stop rushing a head. " says Fudo sternly.
Natsu mutters under his breath as I walk in front of the group to find our way to the village. We walked until we see a a large gate and on top are two men guarding it.