Minho ("real life")

Quick disclaimer to this chapter is that, I'll be using the flashback part from how you met to continue with this piece. Also I apologize for not updating in a very long time.

Italics Y/N

Bold Minho

Narrator's POV

It was early morning for Minho and Y/N. They always take morning runs. Of course one being slightly faster than the other, but they eventually catch up to one another. Babe wait for me. Nope, catch up slowpoke. Y/N pouted but eventually caught up to Minho. Min then proceeded to slow down and take her hand in his. Smiling he brought her hand up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand and they slowly started back to their house. I love you slowpoke. I love you more my early morning runner. Hey, you never know all this running we're doing might come in handy one day. Minho stated matter of factly. I wholeheartedly believe you Min. Love if anything were to happen, do know I won't forget you. I never would be able to do so, just the mere thought of forgetting you sickens me to the core. And I shall never forget you Min, never.

 And I shall never forget you Min, never

Minho's  POV

I looked at my beautiful girlfriend and smiled happily. We entered our house and when Y/N closed the door and locked it. I gently pushed her against the wall and kissed her soft lips, both of us smiling into the kiss. I picked her up and went upstairs to the bathroom where freshened up. After that we went to the bedroom and got back in bed to relax a little before we had to get up and get ready for work. OR maybe we'll skip today (if you know what I mean).

Hello everyone:) sorry of this update being very short. I will post a part two.

I don't own the media.

-Cece