Family trouble Part 2

It has been one week since I have spoken to Pete, he has texted, called and even came to my house to try an talk. But in relating I don't want to see him, yes it's not his fault about what his father thinks or says. I took what his father said to heart and thought that Pete deserves better. Not someone that has family and that has immigrants as workers. By all means I don't have the least doubt of respect for my families success and for what we have, but I know in my heart that we are doing something great.

I was heading to the performance center and I spotted Pete walking into the center with Tyler, Mark and Trent. Sighing I parked my SUV, grabbed my duffle and walked inside. 

"Andrea!" hearing Pete's voice calling after me. Stopping an looking at him, 

"Why didn't you reply or call me back. I knew you were at your house!" looking everywhere else, I didn't want to look into his eyes. Because I knew I was crack and tear-up. 

"Love, please talk to me." He pulled me closer to him, I could smell his cologne wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"I've missed you baby." He said kissing the top of my head. Sniffling I raised my head, 

"Pete your dad is right. I don't deserve you. You're better off just not being me at all." Pete grabbed my forearm and proceed to the exit. 

"Dunne let go of me. Pete please you're hurting me." He looked at me and stopped, 

"Baby girl, you're the most stubborn person I have met besides myself. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I knew you were mine when I first saw you. My dad yes was pleased about you leaving and you being upset over what he said. I on the other hand didn't want you to leave. Your my baby, my love." Crying he pulled me in, 

"I'm so sorry. I want to be with you." I felt Pete kiss my head, 

"Glad to hear that. Now come on let's get this workout done." Grinning we headed inside hand in hand.

Couple days later I was at his condo he shares with Tyler and Mark. 

"Oh really this sucks. He should have passed it to Holloway." Tyler yelled at the TV, rolling my eyes. I continued looking over my newest script I received that day. There was a commercial and Pete got up to get another drink, 

"Do you want anything?" he asked, "another glass of lemonade please." He nodded an took my glass into the kitchen. 

"Does your script have me in it." asked Mark, shaking my head. 

"Nope it doesn't, but it does have Pete and Tyler."

"Of course it has me in it, I'm the most interesting person to talk about." Pete said handing me my glass, I laughed. 

"You're disagreeing." Shaking my head I was going to say something when there game came back on. There was a replay on, 

"An there going to rule that one out." The commentators said, Tyler through a piece of paper at the TV. 

"I get a lot of sports but not soccer." I said taking a drink, Pete moved away from me. 

"Baby it's not called soccer. It's called football, besides it is not hard to understand." Sighing I got up and went to the kitchen were my bag was, checking my phone. I had some text messages from my brother Cole and some friends. But there was a missed call from an number that was the same has Pete's. 

"Baby!" I yelled out, he walked in and I show my phone. 

"Must be a wrong number, don't worry." I nodded and started to put my phone down when the same number called. 

"Here I'm answering." Pete said and grabbed my phone, his face was awestruck when the person started talking. 

"Don't you dare, call her again." Pete yelled and ended the phone, I placed my hand on his forearm. But he walked away with my phone, 

"Why does he have your phone?" Mark asked coming into the kitchen then we heard something being thrown. "I'm gonna get you new one love." Was all we heard, I sighed and grabbed my purse and left the house.

Tonight was a NXT taping and I was looking over my scripts. 

"Ello' baby!" hearing Pete's voice behind me, looking over my shoulder I saw him smirking. I felt a weight on my clipboard. Looking down I saw a box to my replaced phone, 

"You didn't need to do this!" I said, Pete shook his head and kissed me quickly. Then leaving down the hall towards the men's locker room. 

"Love you!" he shouted, "Love you too!"

After the tapings Pete and I were driving to his condo with Tyler and Mark. It was quiet with the only thing making noise was the radio. Has I was pulling into the driveway we saw a group of people standing on the porch, 

"Mark stay here with Andrea. Tyler come on." Leaning back in my seat watching my boyfriend and friend walk up to the group. 

"Don't worry. Everything is gonna be alright." Mark patted my back.

Seeing them walk into the house, 

"What the hell?" Mark yelled, 

"Why in the world are they going into the house?" I asked, Mark shook his head and got out of the car. 

"Just stay here." Nodding I rolled my window up and locked the doors. Five minutes later I heard a tap on the passenger window, looking over I saw Pete's dad. locking the doors he got in. 

"Mr. England what are you doing here?" I asked, he took a deep breathe. He was twiddling his thumbs and looked at me. 

"Andrea I just wanna come and tell you that you are great for my son. I haven't seen Peter this happy since while since I went with him to his first match, he was so happy and excited his smile didn't leave for two days." Smiling at him, 

"It's just that once I saw how the both of you were looking at each other and I thought that maybe I wouldn't see him again without while you." Tears were coming down, getting out of the car I lean up against the car. 

"Mr. England I would never take Pete away from his family. Family is the most important thing to me and when I hear him talk about you guys he just laughs and says all of these stories." His dad pulled me in and we hugged for about two minutes. 

"Dad, Andrea!" hearing Pete and his mom. Pulling away we looked at each other and smiled. "Glad we got to talk Andrea. Also I'm glad you're part of our family." We all went inside, they talk about Pete and Steven's childhood while I told some about mine.