Fifteen

After two days, Seokjin's condition got way better. But still he have a slight fever and cough. But Namjoon is still really thankful for that. They're still sleeping in the living room but the older doesn't have his horrific nightmare. He's not crying in his sleep anymore and finally Namjoon feel at peace.

The younger called his dad to say that his husband will be absent for couple of days because he is sick. Mr. Kim allowed it and offer to send their family doctor to check Seokjin up, but Namjoon refused his father's offer but still he's glad that his relationship with his father is not that worse compared before and he's also concerned with Seokjin's health. He also informed Yoongi that he'll not be able to go to their studio because of an emergency. He didn't tell his friend that Seokjin is sick for some reason he also didn't know. So he just shrug it off.

Their still lying on the living room, talking about non sense. Namjoon is still holding Seokjin like how he hold the elder from day one. They get used with the feeling of their bodies really close with each other. They're not that awkward and shy compared on the first time Namjoon hold Seokjin. Namjoon can say that they get closer.

"Hyung, are you comfortable with this?" Namjoon asked, while they're both staring at the ceiling. "What this?" the elder ask. He's not sure what Namjoon is saying and the anxiety suddenly crawl in his veins.

"This. Me holding you." Namjoon simply stated. Unconsciously, Seokjin tightened his grip with Namjoon's shirt. Indicating his nervousness and anxiety. He doesn't know what to answer with the younger's question. So he decided to tell the truth.

"Honestly, I really like cuddling with other people. I like having someone beside me while sleeping. I really need to get used with the place before I could sleep comfortably. In my apartment, it took me eight months just to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. I'm used to cuddle with Jisoo, but when she gets older, you know, she's slowly becoming a woman despite her mental age, it became uncomfortable. Jungkook hates cuddling. He doesn't like skinship a lot and Jiminie is always busy. So I always sleep alone." He explained. It's a new discovery for Namjoon. It's like every day he discovered a piece of Seokjin and he felt proud knowing his hyung more.

"So you're not sleeping well here?" he asked again. The elder sighed. He's right, Seokjin can't sleep properly in their apartment. Maybe that's also the reason why he got sick. He lacks on sleep, exhaustion and stress.

"Yeah, sometimes if I'm lucky I can sleep without problem but most of the time it took me hours after lying down before I feel sleepy. And sometimes, when I'm really stressed. I t-take my sleeping pills" he said almost a whisper.

That explains that scene when Namjoon saw Seokjin taking some meds when he get water one night. He didn't want to get nosy so he didn't ask. "Hyung. Pills have bad effect on your body. Don't take them anymore." he scolds. The elder smiles, Namjoon is being protective with him again. He do like the attention the younger is giving to him.

"I know, but sometimes it's really hard to sleep." He countered. He doesn't want to argue but he do want to tease Namjoon a little.

"No hyung. Throw your pills away." he said while looking seriously at Seokjin.

"I'll hold you to your sleep." He suddenly said wwith his soft gentle eyes staring at the elder's. His words made Seokjin's heart jump like what happened when he secretly kissed Namjoon.

"Yah. I don't want to disturb you every night. A- and that's too embarrassing." Seokjin said. A faint blush can be seen in his cheeks but Namjoon can't see that because the elder is hiding his face in the younger's chest. "What's embarrassing about this? We're not doing anything wrong. You're comfortable in cuddling and me too. So what's the problem? Unless you have a boyfriend right now." Namjoon's words made Seokjin look at him. Forgetting that the younger is resting is chin in his head. Seokjin's head bumped into Namjoon's chin that made the younger hissed in pain.