Chapter One

Mychel's POV

I decided to head out for a walk since my brother was released from the hospital from the birth of a baby girl. I know it is my first day to see someone in the town, but who knows anything about my ideal type. Maybe a boyfriend or girlfriend. My ideal type of a boyfriend is All of the above. Doesn't matter what type of style most boys and girls wear.

The next thing I would do is walk to the cafe in which I managed to do some other things. A moment later, I saw a person who is 6'2" wearing a Jersey that says #30 and the last name is Curry.

When I was at the restaurant, something caught my eye. I saw a person who would sit on the table where he/she would introduce himself/herself to me when I would order something from a restaurant.

Person: Hi, you must be Klay Thompson's brother? What's your name?

Mychel Thompson: My name is Mychel Thompson, what's yours?

Person: I'm Seth Curry. I didn't expect to see you.

Mychel Thompson: Oh I see.

Seth Curry: I realize my brother met your brother since he was playing at the practice.

Mychel Thompson: Okay.

Seth Curry: You seem kind of familiar.

Mychel Thompson: You betcha.

Seth Curry: Speaking of free time, I was wondering if you are available tomorrow.

Mychel Thompson: I see, why?

Seth Curry: My Mother has something to invite friends, if you have a chance, is it okay if you can come over to my place tomorrow?

Mychel Thompson: Sure why not? I'll be there.

Seth Curry: May I add you in your contacts?

Mychel Thompson: Sure Seth.

Seth Curry: Okay thank you.

Mychel Thompson: No worries Seth.

Seth Curry: I will see you Mychel.

Mychel Thompson: Yup.

Seth Curry left the cafe.

Seth Curry's POV:

I met a person named Mychel Thompson, he was a familiar dude somehow. If my instincts were right, it felt like I wanted him, I want him so bad right now. If he were to come to my place where my mother is inviting tomorrow. I would rather wait for him to come.

Mychel went home.

Mychel's POV cont.

Klay stopped me in his tracks and asked. "Hey Mychel? Where did you go?" Not wanting to lie or anything since he is trying to recover from the birth of Lauren Louise Thompson. Since Keagan had turned 6. "I was at the restaurant and I met Seth Curry," Stephen Curry went in as he shrugs. "I see you met my brother Seth," I nodded. "Yes," My brother was laughing knowing that Seth Curry went to me.

Ehh? Who knows.

Couple hours later,

Mychel yawns. "I'm tired," He checked the clock that says 9:46pm. "I should head to bed soon,"