Chapter two

The next morning,

Mychel got a text from someone who saw at the restaurant yesterday.

Seth Curry: Hi Mychel? What are you doing today?

Mychel Thompson: I was cleaning my brother's room.

Seth Curry: Oh okay. Are you coming over to my place?

Mychel Thompson: Sure why not!

Seth Curry: My mother would love to meet you.

Mychel Thompson: Okay, I'll be there.

Seth Curry: I Hope to see you there.

Mychel's POV:

I decided to drive to Seth Curry's place. Sonya Curry was glad to see me since I met her son. When I first met Seth Curry, my heart began to pound faster that he wanted me. My questions were racing in my head. What if Seth Curry dates me? Is he asking me to be his boyfriend? What are my chances? Is there any reasons why he chose to date me? Well I have to find out and see.

*The Curry household*

Stephen Curry and his wife and kids were preparing some food for breakfast. They were wondering where Klay is and I told him that he is at home resting. Right after Keagan was diagnosed with Anemia, I was preparing some things to organize with my family since Keagan is starting school soon.

Mychel Thompson: Uh Hi Seth?

Seth Curry: Hi Mychel, what's shaking?

Mychel Thompson: I'm nervous. I feel nervous when I first met you.

Seth Curry: Oh that makes sense.

Mychel Thompson: I know you think that I'm familiar. Although, is there anything you can tell me?

Seth Curry: Well Mychel, I had something to tell you.

Mychel Thompson: What is it?

Seth Curry: I like you.

Mychel Thompson: As a friend?

Seth Curry: It's more than a friend Mychel, I was confessing my feelings for you.

Mychel Thompson: Really?

Seth Curry: Yes Mychel. It's true. I'm in love with you Mychel, your body, your skin and everything. Full of nature despite your rough and tough image.

Mychel Thompson: Seth, I'm blushing.

Seth Curry: I want to date you.

Mychel Thompson: When?

Seth Curry: like right now Mychel.

Mychel Thompson: Okay.

Seth Curry: Will you be my date?

Mychel Thompson: Yes Seth!

Mychel and Seth gave each other some hugs.

Seth Curry: Anything for you my beautiful boyfriend.

Mychel Thompson: Dang! Seth.

Before he goes home, he thanked the parents for coming over. By the time Mychel leaves, Seth Curry decided to do something.

Seth Curry: May I keep in touch with you when you're going away on vacation?

Mychel Thompson: Sure no problem.

Seth Curry: Okay thanks.

Mychel Thompson: No worries.

Mychel's POV:

To be honest, I couldn't believe my eyes. Seth Curry likes me. He asked me out on a date and yet, I can't believe I will be his boyfriend. So now me and Seth are going to start dating.

One night,

Mychel was with his family in LA. However, he received a random message that had a name Jordan Clarkson.

Text Messages: JC Bold

Jordan Clarkson: Hey boo! Miss me?

What in the carnation? Mychel thought. Who was texting me around 3am.

Mychel Thompson: You again? 😳.

Jordan Clarkson: Mychel! It's you. Where have you been?

Mychel Thompson: How do you know my name? You know we're not together anymore.

Jordan Clarkson: I've been looking for you. You know I miss you so much <3.

"Oh crap!" Mychel began to freak out about the Jordan thing. "What does he want with me?"

Jordan Clarkson: I wish you were single, so that I can date you.

Mychel sent him a message

Mychel Thompson: Why Jordan?

Jordan Clarkson: Because I want you so bad. I want to have kids with you, I want to marry you 💍.

Mychel Thompson: Jordan, you can't be begging me to get back to you like that. You know we are not together anymore.

Jordan Clarkson: I'm sorry for being too hard on you.

Mychel Thompson: I forgive you Jordan.

Jordan Clarkson: Thank you. Although, I want to see you.

Mychel Thompson: When?

Jordan Clarkson: In the morning, when you're done with practice.

Mychel Thompson: Okay, I'll be there. But what do you want from me?

Jordan Clarkson: I want you to live in with me. One way or another, I will win you back from that Seth Curry thing.

Mychel Thompson: You don't even know my boyfriend!

Jordan Clarkson: Yes I do.

Mychel Thompson: This is ridiculous, I have no choice but to stay awake while talking to that Jordan thing.

Mychel Thompson: It's late I need to sleep.

The next morning,

Mychel was getting ready for practice. Once again, he kept receiving random messages from Jordan Clarkson.

Mychel Thompson: Goddammit! Jordan. Why are you texting me?

He checked his phone.

Jordan Clarkson: I've been waiting for you. If you're done with the practice I'll be here waiting for you.

What is going to happen next?
Comment and tell me what you think.