Ultear X reader: A New World

(A/N): I just want to explain ahead of time that this fan fiction is going to be totally different from normal ultear x reader or gray fan fiction and definitely different from normal fairy tail fan fictions.

This fanfiction will take place on planet Earth. Ultear will have gone to Earth after her sacrifice for everyone else.

I also am not caught up with fairy tail i briefly read a review on ultear's last fight when she saved wendy and shelli from the one villain but then her shell broke and she was lost in time or whatever. So stick with me here.

Background:

Wendy and shelli would have died if ultear had not created the time bubble and saved them fighting their enemy. She may not have defeated them but she gave wendy and sheli the power to defeat their enemy. However it was the death of ultear from that world. She cracked from her bodied shell and once she broke she was no more of that world. But without knowing it she was taken to another world. Unknown to anyone in fiore and a world that only some people will ever get to know.

Third person POV:

(Ultear in the dimension of time before coming to earth)

Ultear: (So is this what I get for my sacrifice? For my crimes I committed? Ha. I deserve nothing better. I will float in this space time for eternity if I have to. After Tenroe, I had a great life. I'm sorry meredy, jellal. I hope you two can forgive me.)

She stretches her body and closes her eyes while she floats in a pinkish purplish void. That is until she feels a small cool breeze across her arms and body and feels like she is lying on the ground.

Ultear: (I must be imagining things. My body just wants to feel the elements again My mind is just tricking me.)

You walk back from a work party. On the way back you go through the park in the middle of the city. You feel the cool breeze on your face as the stars shine overhead.

(y/n): Ahhhh. (Fresh air after drinking is always nice.)

As you walk around a pond you see a woman just lying on the sloped grass.

(y/n): (Hmm. I hope she isn't asleep since the city can be dangerous at night.)

You stop to watch her.

Ultear keeps feeling the breeze on and off until it starts to irritate her.

Ultear: (Why am I still feeling this? My body can't already be aching for that in this short of time. I just know that as soon as I open my eyes I will still see the vi-)

She opens her eyes to see stars above her in the sky and hears faint sounds of a city.

Ultear: (What... The hell? What is this?)

Ultear sits up and looks to the ground to see herself lying on the grass in her previous clothing before she sacrificed herself. She feels the grass to make sure it is real and not her imagination. She then looks around herself to see an unfamiliar world.

Ultear (What the hell is this? This can't be my imagination right?)

???: You okay there miss? You look confused and lost.

Ultear jerks her head back in surprise and sees you standin on the top of the slope looking down to her with a smile.

Ultear: Who the hell are you? Where the hell am I?

You look to her confused.

(y/n): What? You are joking right? You don't know where you are?

Ultear frowns at you with a small glare.