Prologue

Once long ago 2 kingdoms worked together side-by-side in harmony. One Kingdom was ruled by the humans their leaders, the royal Hyuga family and the other kingdom was ruled by the fox Demons the Uzumaki clan.

Despite their differences, the humans and Demons lived together in harmony, the adults work together, families ate together and children play together. The royal families of both kingdoms had met many times to discuss diplomatic rights and laws and even arranging a marriage between the first Prince of the fox clan to the first Princess of the Hyuga family, hoping it would strengthen the bond between the kingdoms.

But no one ever believed that this peaceful life would come to an end.

As the king of the Hyuga family was having his doubts about the kingdoms joining, he would hear the concerns from other kingdoms saying 'joining the Fox clan can lead to complete disaster' and in the end believing them to be true and the Hyuga King cut all ties with the fox clans kingdom.

Many years have passed since the kingdoms cut all ties from each other and the people of the human kingdom started to believe, it was all just a dream and maybe Demons didn't exist at all.

The king had become very strict over the years and many rules were put into place, especially about entering the forest, because the gateway to the Fox clan's kingdom was within the forest and the King was concerned if anyone went inside the forest they would find the gateway to the Fox clan kingdom and then questions will arise about the kingdom and King Hiashi was not going to let that happen, little did he know a piece of the forest is going to wonder into the royal garden and will be discover by his first daughter, princess Hinata and this is where our story begins.