fun times

Adam carried Barry off to the bed then threw her onto the bed.
" Wow queen. You're so beautiful" said Adam looking at his lover as he took her dress off
" Wait you're not a girl" said Adam is shock
" Yeah boi!¡!" Said Barry " fuck me anyways adam-sempai!"
" Ok"
And then they fucced
But there were creepers watching outside through the window! The creepers started to blush in embarrassment. They wanted in on the fun tho.
So the creepers blew up the door.
" zomg!" Said Barry who was completely naked and had Adams bee-cock in his buttocks.
" Excellent. Who's the biggest creeper out of all of you?" Said Adam while still forcefully thrusting in to Barry's bee-hind.
" I am." Said Nick Crompton from the city of england as a creeper.
" You will do just fine." Said Adam.
" A-adam? What are you going to do to me?"
Before Barry could be answered, adam had picked up nick Crompton from the city of England and whammed him Into barry's swampy ass
" Wow this place is so litty!" Called Nick crompton from inside of Barry's butthole.
The rest of the team ten creepers watched in awe as they saw nicks fatass going in and out of Barrys fat ass and they wanted in
" Hey what are you guys doing!" Cried Adam, displeased that the ' rappers' had ruined his fun times with his future wife.
Wait, future wife. Doesn't that mean that this was pre-marital sex? For all of them?
" Alright, pagans!" Said the jesus-police, busting through the already broken door. " Y'all need to get married or you'll be going to hell!"
"ok" said Barry and Adam. Team ten Minecraft creepers weren't so happy about it ( mostly because the martinez twins were already married to eachother )

NEXT TIME ON THE BEE FILM:
BARRY AND ADAM FINALLY GET MARRIED! BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THW WEEDING? WILL SHREK INTERUPT AND DECLARE THAT HE WAS THR ONE THAT REALLY SAVED BARRY AND CLAIM HIM AS HIS OWN? WILL THE DAY OF RETRIBUTION COME TO PASS? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO JAKE PAUL AND HIS SHITTY RAPPER GANG FROM THE CONCENTRATION CAMP OF OHIO? AND MOST THE QUESTION AS OLD AS TIME WILL BE ANSWERED: WHO IS BEST GIRL?