Dipper Pines

This is one I came up with, so it probably won't be very good. But I hope that you guys like it anyways. It's set in the episode Double Dipper, but it won't follow it exactly. Don't forget to send  in requests!

Dipper's POV

          I went inside, leaving 'Tyrone' outside to do my job. I headed towards the food table when I bumped into someone. We fell ground, causing the girl to groan.
"Watch you're going, stupid." She got up and glared at me.
"I think you bumped into me.
"You wish. I knew it would be stupid to come here."
"What do you mean? Parties are fun."
"Maybe for you. I would much rather be home hiding in my room, or out with my brother somewhere. Pretty much anywhere but here."
"What's your name?"
"Y/N. You?"
"Dipper. Y/N, if you don't mind my asking, why are you here if you don't want to be?"
She huffed and pushed her h/l h/c hair out of her face before replying with "My parents made me. They said I should socialize instead of hiding from everyone", in a bored tone. She continued with a question of her own.
"Why are you here, Dipper? Your parents force you out, too?"
"Sort of. My parents made me and my sister stay here for the summer, so I'm currently living in the attic."
"That sucks."
"The attic really isn't that bad once you get used to the splintering wood and having a goat on your bed."
She laughed, and suddenly seemed much less threatening. "I meant being forced to come here. I mean, I like living here, but I completely understand how an outsider might think the entire town is either very high or very stupid."
We both dissolved into laughter and continued talking for a while after that. It wasn't until we came to a small lull in the conversation that we realized the party was over and most of the people had already left. Y/N looked around before looking back at me. "I guess we sort of lost track of time, huh?"
"Yeah. " I was about to say more, when Robbie came over with Wendy.
"Hey, Dipper I see you met Y/N. Did you guys have fun?"
"Yeah. Wendy, why didn't you tell me the kid living in the attic was actually fun to talk to?"
"I tried to, but you would refuse to leave your room unless absolutely necessary."
"How do you know Wendy?"
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Robbie's my brother, so I'm around Wendy and the others pretty often." She smiled as if all was right in the world, and I didn't know how she could possibly be related to Robbie Valentino. She seemed completely different. Robbie was hostile and bitter to the core, while Y/N wasn't hostile at all when you started talking to her.
"Alright. Dipper, while you stare off into space, I'm gonna go. Good night."
I broke out of my trance long enough to respond. "Good night Y/N. Maybe we hang out again some other time?"
"Definitely. See ya."
I watched her y/r/h silhouette fade into the night with her brother and Wendy before going to the attic and drifting to sleep thinking of the more pleasant Valentino.