Endless Rain: the scout of time

I have no excuses to the late update but again, I usually update upon springs of inspiration! thankyou to those who read my story ;O; I've been through a lot of stress so please if I update slow, bear with me. I give you guys a longer chapter this time around, have been typing for three days 33 I love inspiration

Endless Rain: The Scout of Time

Usagi woke up to an heavy atmosphere of trees and humidity with a density that was so unheard of in Nemesesia, that it made her lurch a little, her stomach unable to take the planetary pressure and sensations surrounding her.

"Where am I...wh-what happened?"

Her hands touched the moist ground intrigued, her groggy mind not quite understanding the world round her. All in all Usagi felt like she was plowed over by a stallion hundreds times over, and the migraine she had was nothing to snark at. Her dress, still the one from the party, was muddied and completely ruined. Not that she cared at the dress anyways...she was sure that once Esmeraulde finds out...

Once the thought of her older sister came to mind, a rush of muddled memories piled through one by one, including the events of the carnage before she lost consciousness.

"...Diana!"

Usagi lurched forward in an attempt to get up off the ground and failed miserably, holding her head in pain, she then began to realize that the atmosphere around her was not familiar, as well as the humidity...

"This isn't Nemesis..."

Usagi looked up and around at huge trees towering into the sky in awe. The trees were bigger than anything she had ever seen in her lifetime and towered into the planet's atmosphere. The sky was a light purple and gassy clouds dripped water into the trees causing the humid state of the air. The ground was nothing but rich damp soil, that now covered the length of her dress, legs and devoured her shoeless feet. At this point, Usagi knew even her hair was soiled from the mud...and as she looked to her pink strands, her hair was indeed a darker, muddier shade than normal. Usagi suppressed a groan of regret, it was no big deal at this point in time...there were far more worse things to worry about.

Usagi dug around frantically in her mind in a panic. She didn't remember ever entering the warp pad, she left to run after Diana, the explosions...Saphir running after her. Then a soldier...who looked at her so coldly.

'It was as if she had no soul...her eye were just...blank'

A bright light entered her memory, she could swear the light came from her somehow....but it couldn't be possible could it? Being markless, meant she acquired no power from the black crystal that sheltered the royal family. It was the mark that signified power...and she doesn't have one... It had to be something else, something other than her that made that light. Usagi, trembling slightly as she wobbly stood on her two legs, looked to the side seeing her jacket thrown against the bark of one of the great grandfather trees towering overhead. She smiled slightly, a twinge of relief at seeing the coat and hurriedly threw it around herself for some sort of comfort.

"I can't stay here, I need to find some sort of shelter.." She started to tremble even more, the damp dress and the cooler air making her shiver for warmth. The jacket helped somewhat but not very far as it was just as damp as the rest of her clothing came to be. Picking a direction the scared little princess then began trekking carefully through the lush fauna that awaited her.

After trekking for many hours, Usagi noticed many things about this strange new world she was thrown into.

Most things, more different than life as she knew it on Nemesis.. For one thing, after only three hours, the light in the purple sky that was to be this planet's lighting star set and nightfall came. But after only a few hours later, the lighting star rose up and thus, another day. The planet's shortened days, she assumed had to be only 10-12 hours but that wasn't the only thing that she noticed. For another thing, it wouldn't stop raining. Usagi knew about rain, having gone into the palace library and learned many facts about planetary phenomenon that occurred outside Nemesis.. She also wondered what it would be like for water to randomly fall out of the sky and trickle, and always assumed it would be like a nice water bath. Nemesis never had rain and never needed rain. Usagi before now, never had to deal with rain. But now she could definitely tell she was not ever going to like rain one bit.